Check your account email address ×

LMFAO ....Arctic Cat Junk

f7ben

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/534-turbo-4-stroke/1636738-d-d-dynos-17-zr-9000-primary-rubs.html 

Order a cat a you can expect to have to take it apart and have machine work done so the clutches don't wear holes in shit :lol: fucking junk

Also I find it hilarious that the cat puts 8 less HP to the track than the Yam :lol: fucking meth mouth retards in thief river 

Polaris aint much better .....I have to pull the clutch off a brand new sled and have it shimmed and re-balanced because it has .070 of belt to sheave clearance. They are all fucking junk.....cat just happens to be the worst

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Polaris aint much better .....I have to pull the clutch off a brand new sled and have it shimmed and re-balanced because it has .070 of belt to sheave clearance. They are all fucking junk.....cat just happens to be the worst

Secondary work on Poo's makes a world of difference. Especially the 600s for some reason. Derlin washers are your friend. Throw three in there and the binding goes away completely. Talk to AQ, he hooked me up on clutching. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Secondary work on Poo's makes a world of difference. Especially the 600s for some reason. Derlin washers are your friend. Throw three in there and the binding goes away completely. Talk to AQ, he hooked me up on clutching. 

I already ordered 3 delrins ....gonna keep the stock secondary setup with those washers thrown in. You ever run 11 series weights?

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I already ordered 3 delrins ....gonna keep the stock secondary setup with those washers thrown in. You ever run 11 series weights?

Yeah I run them now. Really cleaned up my RPMs. I will have to track down what my setup is on my 600 RR. Fucker rips. 

Wouldn't this be a Team issue?

The clutching gurus on TY seem to think highly of the new setup so I'm happy I went blue. Looks like OSP is making some good power with an exhaust and tune. Probably stick with them as their stuff is on my viper.

1 minute ago, Rw06GT said:

Wouldn't this be a Team issue?

The clutching gurus on TY seem to think highly of the new setup so I'm happy I went blue. Looks like OSP is making some good power with an exhaust and tune. Probably stick with them as their stuff is on my viper.

No the issue is Cats piss poor tolerances in their chassis ....team just makes them a clutch to their spec

Seems like the new powerplant is a stud .....its making good power at low boost

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Clutch alignment doesn't matter you said so :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Clutch alignment doesn't matter you said so :lol: 

Nope , I just said there is no way to align a 700 laydown motor in a firecat chassis without modifying it......and that is 100% TRUE

Just now, Momorider said:

Not patented :flush: More Bipolarhooknose FAIL 

you're right momo ...there are no shims in any firecat from the factory....not a single one in any firecat ever produced

now go fuck yourself you know nothing faggot

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fucking Polaris guys!  :lol::handjob:

Hey...that's some pretty neat-o shit you fags have hanging off the back of that thing!  :guzzle: :lol2:

"FUN FACTOR!"  :lol:

140.JPG

Good for towin dead cats.....