Check your account email address ×

LMFAO ....Arctic Cat Junk

f7ben

Just now, Anler said:

Plus they are all around rock solid sleds... :bc:

I can't argue with the resale.  Although, not 100% sure it's justified.  Hell, I sold mine for parts with 5000 miles on it for $5k.  Dealer was gonna give me that for a trade too.

However, I like my Cat better, tougher, stronger, more of a real racer feel and yes, better put together.  Yep....I said it....and I've had both sleds ripped down to the chassis.  It got a bit old beating and bending my last Doo chassis back into shape after some tough rides.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I can't argue with the resale.  Although, not 100% sure it's justified.  Hell, I sold mine for parts with 5000 miles on it for $5k.  Dealer was gonna give me that for a trade too.

However, I like my Cat better, tougher, stronger, more of a real racer feel and yes, better put together.  Yep....I said it....and I've had both sleds ripped down to the chassis.  It got a bit old beating and bending my last Doo chassis back into shape after some tough rides.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Nothing but miles and smiles on my doos. :bc:

Since buying this dodge ram truck I can never say never. One of my riding buds is the service manager for a large dealer network in Wisconsin and he has been singing the praises of the new Polaris pro s. I may just give it a hard look this winter... :news:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Nothing but miles and smiles on my doos. :bc:

Since buying this dodge ram truck I can never say never. One of my riding buds is the service manager for a large dealer network in Wisconsin and he has been singing the praises of the new Polaris pro s. I may just give it a hard look this winter... :news:

I'm a bit far from Polaris.  I'd do their IQR but that's about it.  But you're right.."never say never"  I finally bought a Toyota truck after years of staying with GM (my whole life actually).  Wow...what a truck!  Shit-ass gas mileage though...so that's kind of a bummer.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm a bit far from Polaris.  I'd do their IQR but that's about it.  But you're right.."never say never"  I finally bought a Toyota truck after years of staying with GM (my whole life actually).  Wow...what a truck!  Shit-ass gas mileage though...so that's kind of a bummer.

Dude I wouldn't touch a Polaris with a 10' pole before. But I have heard and seen some really great things the last 2 years. I still think that rear end is ugly as fuck all tho... I'm gonna make sure to ride one this winter, I will give an unbiased opinion on it when I do. Funny thing is I have actually been considering a four stroke for my next sled... Decisions...

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I want this one. :bc:

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/334-polaris/1628929-2006-iqr-800-nice-sled-se-michigan.html

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dude I wouldn't touch a Polaris with a 10' pole before. But I have heard and seen some really great things the last 2 years. I still think that rear end is ugly as fuck all tho... I'm gonna make sure to ride one this winter, I will give an unbiased opinion on it when I do. Funny thing is I have actually been considering a four stroke for my next sled... Decisions...

Without having ridden the Poo or having owned an XS the following is my opinion so far.

Fit and finish is really good on the Poo ....way better than XP or XR skidoo ...and I mean way better. Panels all fit tight and line up nicely. Really a great design on panel and hood removal. The tool integration into panel fitment is pure genius. Integrated belt holder is nice. Easy to get to everything etc etc. 

Chassis fits just so well ...as good or slightly better than the Doo ...If the Poo works as well as everyone says I will without a doubt prefer it to the Doo 

LED headlight is fucking awesome

Bang for buck goes to Poo by about 10000x .....You get an excellent shock package , track and gauge on the Poo for thousands less than the X model Doo.

The Pro-S is equivalent to an X package doo and its thousands less.....thats a biggy

fuck skidoo , support american

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Without having ridden the Poo or having owned an XS the following is my opinion so far.

Fit and finish is really good on the Poo ....way better than XP or XR skidoo ...and I mean way better. Panels all fit tight and line up nicely. Really a great design on panel and hood removal. The tool integration into panel fitment is pure genius. Integrated belt holder is nice. Easy to get to everything etc etc. 

Chassis fits just so well ...as good or slightly better than the Doo ...If the Poo works as well as everyone says I will without a doubt prefer it to the Doo 

Bang for buck goes to Poo by about 10000x .....You get an excellent shock package , track and gauge on the Poo for thousands less than the X model Doo.

The Pro-S is equivalent to an X package doo and its thousands less.....thats a biggy

Blaspheme! Do NOT say fuck Doo!

Now... I sat on it at the Milwaukee show 2 weeks ago and I agree it fits well. Dan says the thing handles like it's glued to the trail, no inside ski lift whatsoever. I am going to give it a hard look and if I like it, then I could do the unthinkable... And actually buy a poo... It will have to be blue tho, I ain't ever riding anything red. 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I agree on the fit and finish being excellent, 100% on par with the past 4 Yamaha's I've owned,..shocks are good,..mine are getting the Hygear treatment and a clutch kit on that bitch ,..I'm still super pissed about the fuel reading,  but that's my only complaint I have so far. I think it's going to be a pretty fun sled this year with all the snow we are all going to get pounced with this winter!!!

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Blaspheme! Do NOT say fuck Doo!

Now... I sat on it at the Milwaukee show 2 weeks ago and I agree it fits well. Dan says the thing handles like it's glued to the trail, no inside ski lift whatsoever. I am going to give it a hard look and if I like it, then I could do the unthinkable... And actually buy a poo... It will have to be blue tho, I ain't ever riding anything red. 

You can ride mine if we get a chance this winter ...it should be dialed

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I agree on the fit and finish being excellent, 100% on par with the past 4 Yamaha's I've owned,..shocks are good,..mine are getting the Hygear treatment and a clutch kit on that bitch ,..I'm still super pissed about the fuel reading,  but that's my only complaint I have so far. I think it's going to be a pretty fun sled this year with all the snow we are all going to get pounced with this winter!!!

I havent seen what the fix is for that but it has to be a float rod that needs contoured properly ....skidoos needed that too

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You can ride mine if we get a chance this winter ...it should be dialed

I havent seen what the fix is for that but it has to be a float rod that needs contoured properly ....skidoos needed that too

From what I have read, everyone was saying the IDD display was more accurate,  which I don't buy, the two different displays are just reading what the sending unit is telling it..so the float rod seems more like that would be the problem.. fucking 60MI and I'm fluctuating between empty and 1/4 tank,..but that is really my only complaint,  I'm going to see about a set of X-wheels for it too,..the boggies seem a little thin on the plastic, kinda cheesy IMO 

From what I have read, everyone was saying the IDD display was more accurate,  which I don't buy, the two different displays are just reading what the sending unit is telling it..so the float rod seems more like that would be the problem.. fucking 60MI and I'm fluctuating between empty and 1/4 tank,..but that is really my only complaint,  I'm going to see about a set of X-wheels for it too,..the boggies seem a little thin on the plastic, kinda cheesy IMO 

I'm sure I'll find little things I dont like as I go but so far impressed

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus!  You guys gonna be alright without being able to bump dick helmets right away? :lol:

I thought I may like a new Axys too, but I was born without a vagina so that's not an option for me.

:lol:

you must have been born short a chromosome if you think owning a procross chassis cat is a good plan :lol:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus!  You guys gonna be alright without being able to bump dick helmets right away? :lol:

I thought I may like a new Axys too, but I was born without a vagina so that's not an option for me.

Fuckerrrrrrrr!!!!!:bc:

Fuckerrrrrrrr!!!!!:bc:

It was starting to feel like the good old days a bit.  Do we have to pick at each other in a new forum?  Seems like there should be plenty of new meat here for the both of us.  :friends:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I have a difficult time picking on a Doo guy since I'm kinda still one.  Difficult....but not impossible. :lol:

There's an emoticon for Doo too if you decide to go that route :lol:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you must have been born short a chromosome if you think owning a procross chassis cat is a good plan :lol:

I'm short a lot of chromosomes.  Just the weak ones though.  My others ate them.

Here, let me help you :lol:

image.jpg

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yeah, if I were ever to consider a cat it would be one of the Yamaha variety. I have had enough of the Arctic cat experience riding with a certain cat crew the last 4 years... :news:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah, if I were ever to consider a cat it would be one of the Yamaha variety. I have had enough of the Arctic cat experience riding with a certain cat crew the last 4 years... :news:

Brians sled is ok .....it just has to get towed a lot is all :lol:

• Like 1