Check your account email address ×

Ahh the REAL reason little adam shit doesnt want his phony whistle blower exposed.

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He definitely won't resign and I highly doubt the Senate will convict. 

I think its doubtful they even draft and submit articles of impeachment to a full vote of the house.

It puts every single vulnerable dem in the house at risk.  One of the main reasons they haven't voted on the inquiry.....besides blocking the WH or GOP from participating.

If the house wants to do a impeachment inquiry so be it but you have to admit not following what the 3 other Presidents were afforded is not likely to help the dems.  

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

So far beyond needing a whistle blower. Witnesses just keep pouring out. :lol: 

You and JT PoutyTwat be sure and list the statutes that he’s charged with violating.  We’ll wait.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You and JT PoutyTwat be sure and list the statutes that he’s charged with violating.  We’ll wait.

You really don’t understand how his all works and the fact  remains that he doesn’t have to commit a crime to be impeached...you’re fucking wrong next door and you ‘re wrong here. Fucking moron.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I think its doubtful they even draft and submit articles of impeachment to a full vote of the house.

It puts every single vulnerable dem in the house at risk.  One of the main reasons they haven't voted on the inquiry.....besides blocking the WH or GOP from participating.

If the house wants to do a impeachment inquiry so be it but you have to admit not following what the 3 other Presidents were afforded is not likely to help the dems.  

I'm not saying they are smart but they are doing  nothing "illegal" or wrong.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You really don’t understand how his all works and the fact  remains that he doesn’t have to commit a crime to be impeached...you’re fucking wrong next door and you ‘re wrong here. Fucking moron.

I know exactly how it works fuck stick.  I know the house makes the rules of the inquiry and they’ve gone off the reservation with them and are straight up unethical at this point, and all they’re doing is conducting a sham inquiry and leaking only what they want the public to hear.  And if you think the Democrats are going to get away with this miscarriage of justice you’re the fucking one who’s wrong.  Next door.  Pfft.  Grow up.

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

You mean DC insiders who cant do their usual fuckery due to the extreme scrutiny being placed on the trump admin? Those employees?

Trump is like the pathetic criminal in court. “They’re all lying your honor. All of them.” 

:lol2:

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I know exactly how it works fuck stick.  I know the house makes the rules of the inquiry and they’ve gone off the reservation with them and are straight up unethical at this point, and all they’re doing is conducting a sham inquiry and leaking only what they want the public to hear.  And if you think the Democrats are going to get away with this miscarriage of justice you’re the fucking one who’s wrong.  Next door.  Pfft.  Grow up.

You're the one getting emotional over this whole thing...miscarriage of justice...so dramatic.

Actually it's exposing what actually goes on in DC. This fuckery has been going on for years. Nobody had any desire to dig in until trump came along. Now DC business as usual has turned into some sort of top down criminal conspiracy. One man does not run the entire roost.

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They are a noisy bunch as of late. Even Zam’s voice has been squeaky and shrill. 

Not at all!  Sorry you can’t answer basic questions to keep up your sides little narrative game.  It’s just funny as fuck because it’s pathetic on levels never seen before.  The weak and the meek aren’t going to inherit a damn thing not approved by me first!!!!!!!  

You can keep your van!   :lol:

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not at all!  Sorry you can’t answer basic questions to keep up your sides little narrative game.  It’s just funny as fuck because it’s pathetic on levels never seen before.  The weak and the meek aren’t going to inherit a damn thing not approved by me first!!!!!!!  

You can keep your van!   :lol:

Wow...all of that just for me. 🙂

12 hours ago, Roosting said:

If you only held your PM trudope to the same standards.

I think Trudeau should be gone.  He isn't what he pretended to be.  If he had any decency he would step down and let any of the far better liberal members take his place.

He doesn't and didn't deserve the job as head of the Liberal party or PM.   Marc Garneau should have taken the job. 

Andrew Scheer is even worse.  He deserved to lose the election.  There are far more intelligent and experienced Conservative candidates. He should fuck off back to being a low level clerk.

Trump belongs in jail. He's a lying piece of shit. 

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I think Trudeau should be gone.  He isn't what he pretended to be.  If he had any decency he would step down and let any of the far better liberal members take his place.

He doesn't and didn't deserve the job as head of the Liberal party or PM.   Marc Garneau should have taken the job. 

Andrew Scheer is even worse.  He deserved to lose the election.  There are far more intelligent and experienced Conservative candidates. He should fuck off back to being a low level clerk.

Trump belongs in jail. He's a lying piece of shit. 

I looked and couldn't find your daily threads about the leader of the country you reside in condemning him.. could you point me in the direction where I would locate those..I even looked in the Canadian forum..nothing??  You being a beacon of integrity and all should be easy..:hay:

• Like 1