Check your account email address ×

Another busy night for Momo!

55 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

@ckf    Would you mind explaining what the disadvantages are to negative reactions?

Some of the lads on here are working hard towards a goal and I’m not sure what their purpose is. 

It makes them feel good :dunno:  The only reason I created it was to fuck with @jammin in the FB thread.  @Momorider sure is in a lot of these guys heads :lol: 

Just now, frenchy said:

what you doing fucking around with momo's rep in the wee hours of the morning? :lol: 

Yea. Seems like a strange thing to do. And why not give him back is -2000 points if it was just an accident..........

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea. Seems like a strange thing to do. And why not give him back is -2000 points if it was just an accident..........

I tried. It wouldn’t let me do it. Assigning negative rep value isn’t possible like it was before. 

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

:news:  

I think theres some sort of funny business going in this place.  Momo and snotty both seem to get way to much love from these guys.  Dup's maybe :dunno: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

What question? Why I was fucking around with his rep? Cuz he deserves it, duh. :lol:

so this is your fault? Two thousand seven hundred fuck you's gone forever????? SMH

:lol: 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What question? Why I was fucking around with his rep? Cuz he deserves it, duh. :lol:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

It makes them feel good :dunno:  The only reason I created it was to fuck with @jammin in the FB thread.  @Momorider sure is in a lot of these guys heads :lol: 

Sheepshitforbrains can not be trusted proves it :finger2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

@ckf    Would you mind explaining what the disadvantages are to negative reactions?

Some of the lads on here are working hard towards a goal and I’m not sure what their purpose is. 

You ask questions like this while simultaneously running around calling everyone else dumb. Too funny! 

32 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You ask questions like this while simultaneously running around calling everyone else dumb. Too funny! 

She's definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer..

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

She's definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer..

What utensil best represents a brain dead moron  :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

She’s a fucking spoon!

I was thinking potato  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:news:  

I think theres some sort of funny business going in this place.  Momo and snotty both seem to get way to much love from these guys.  Dup's maybe :dunno: 

You're on to us.......now, which one of us is Snotty, and whice one is Momo?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

But you are a proven untruthful POS a liar and a homosexual  :fuckyou:

Rob removed any doubt about your cowardly lying ways when he announced to the forum what everyone knew - that you spent sad lonely night after sad lonely night handing out negative points to those you didn't like from your numerous dupes, all traced back to the same IP address as your main account.

There are a good 15-20 people here, maybe more, that remember him announcing that very clearly, you fat fucking loser.

• Like 1