Check your account email address ×

Another busy night for Momo!

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The usual imbiciles are all lined up right beside the midget lying fuck to be counted :lol: it's like a big gay bathhouse circle jerk 

More homosexual references. :momo:

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

Probably a dozen people on here have met me. Some have been to my house and work. You? 

Every single one of them have acknowledged without hesitation that you are a goose stepping squareheaded fat Nazi Hitler saluting FUCK :finger:

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, SSFB said:

More homosexual references. :momo:

Oh and the Sodomite gaybathhouse participants can all count on the head ball washing Faggot who never met a putter he wouldn't polish for a good round of skull :gfight: Sick Homosexual 

Edited by Momorider
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Every single one of them have acknowledged without hesitation that you are a goose stepping squareheaded fat Nazi Hitler saluting FUCK :finger:

10 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Oh and the Sodomite gaybathhouse participants can all count on the head ball washing Faggot who never met a putter he wouldn't polish for a good round of skull :gfight: Sick Homosexual 

Double fucking Mow M :owned: :lol: :lmao:

56 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I dont goose step! :bigfinger:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, frenchy said:

the guy sure knows how to have fun!

1. 1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 3 minutes ago
  2.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 3 minutes ago
  3.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 5 minutes ago
  4.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 5 minutes ago
  5.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 10 minutes ago
  6.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 10 minutes ago
  7.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 12 minutes ago
  8.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 12 minutes ago
  9.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 13 minutes ago
  10.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 14 minutes ago

He's just a pathetic as LImp1.  Poor triggered @Rigid1 stayed up late and woke up early to react to my posts.  When there weren't enough posts, the pathetic POS would look for old posts to react to.  He got some of his loser friends to join in as well.  Funny how triggered these bitches can get. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He's just a pathetic as LImp1.  Poor triggered @Rigid1 stayed up late and woke up early to react to my posts.  When there weren't enough posts, the pathetic POS would look for old posts to react to.  He got some of his loser friends to join in as well.  Funny how triggered these bitches can get. 

On the bold, I don't have a bed time..It's odd how obsessed you are with my time on here, what I decide to back read on, and when I sleep..

I'm guessing you were passed up as a hall monitor in grade school?? Now attempting to relive your childhood dream..

Oh, I almost forgot, I got you this while you were gone.. see below..

:finger3::finger::finger2:

🖕

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

Momo 15 years ago when he used to unleash his army of dupes and give people he didn't like negative ratings deep into the night.

That's how much of a loser he is!

Truth!!!

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lies:

Kill yourself.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

On the bold, I don't have a bed time..It's odd how obsessed you are with my time on here, what I decide to back read on, and when I sleep..

I'm guessing you were passed up as a hall monitor in grade school?? Now attempting to relive your childhood dream..

Oh, I almost forgot, I got you this while you were gone.. see below..

:finger3::finger::finger2:

🖕

Congratulations on being a triggered little bitch, just like Momo.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Congratulations on being a triggered little bitch, just like Momo.

Lolllzzz, so failed hall monitor in grade school it was, or were you passed by and big bro got the job as usual?? So now trying to live out your dreams..

But hey, I could have gone off the deep end and like started a thread about you like calm people do..Right?? :hay:

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

Cuz we made threads about members and their obsessions BarbieHandsAIDsPatient  :finger3:

5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Lolllzzz, so failed hall monitor in grade school it was, or were you passed by and big bro got the job as usual?? So now trying to live out your dreams..

But hey, I could have gone off the deep end and like started a thread about you like calm people do..Right?? :hay:

How long does it take to start a thread about losers like you two?

How many hours do you dumb fucks spend chasing down threads from people who have triggered you so you can react?

What exactly do you think it does. Momo has the shittiest rep on here and he still gets to post.  What changes when a couple of triggered artificially fuck with someones rep? 

Nothing.  Good job losers.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

How long does it take to start a thread about losers like you two?

How many hours do you dumb fucks spend chasing down threads from people who have triggered you so you can react?

What exactly do you think it does. Momo has the shittiest rep on here and he still gets to post.  What changes when a couple of triggered artificially fuck with someones rep? 

Nothing.  Good job losers.

This is a completely pathetic cry for attention from somebody that just hates his negative feedback.

Grow up you dorky pipsqueak.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This is a completely pathetic cry for attention from somebody that just hates his negative feedback.

Grow up you dorky pipsqueak.

BarbieHandsAIDsPatient is a the most pathetic of the ultra pathetic :guzzle: and a Liar 

• Thanks 1