Check your account email address ×

Another busy night for Momo!

the guy sure knows how to have fun!

1. 1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 3 minutes ago
  2.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 3 minutes ago
  3.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 5 minutes ago
  4.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 5 minutes ago
  5.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 10 minutes ago
  6.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 10 minutes ago
  7.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 12 minutes ago
  8.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 12 minutes ago
  9.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 13 minutes ago
  10.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 14 minutes ago
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, frenchy said:

the guy sure knows how to have fun!

1. 1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 3 minutes ago
  2.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 3 minutes ago
  3.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 5 minutes ago
  4.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 5 minutes ago
  5.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 10 minutes ago
  6.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 10 minutes ago
  7.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 12 minutes ago
  8.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 12 minutes ago
  9.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 13 minutes ago
  10.  1.png  Momorider reacted to a post in a topic: Canada Election Day thread! 14 minutes ago

I’m confused, haven’t you and Smales been doing the same thing to him?

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m confused, haven’t you and Smales been doing the same thing to him?

Yup even posts in Ontario and the Lounge every fucking post I make :guzzle:

Edited by Momorider

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Curious.   Who started the whole "react negative to every post" thing?  

The Frog maybe Bipolarhooknose I never even used the ratings on here period, didn't actually realize the fuck you up yours thing was negative till I was negative :lol:

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Curious.   Who started the whole "react negative to every post" thing?  

Momo 15 years ago when he used to unleash his army of dupes and give people he didn't like negative ratings deep into the night.

That's how much of a loser he is!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Well whomever it all seems like colossal waste of time to me.   Kind of like threads on Canadian politics.  :lol:  

My god .....canadian politics is like getting excited for the new phone book. 

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Speaking of fat cowardly liars 

you're the coward who is too afraid to post a pic of himself yet makes fun of others' appearance. That's as cowardly as it gets you fucking confirmed fat slob.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Probably a dozen people on here have met me. Some have been to my house and work. You? 

Nobody wants to visit the Canadian cock sniffer in his cage.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you're the coward who is too afraid to post a pic of himself yet makes fun of others' appearance. That's as cowardly as it gets you fucking confirmed fat slob.

:true: