Check your account email address ×

Cummings has passed away

jtssrx

Remember how I posted against this bastard a couple of months ago, for the way he yelled at a DHS guy?

Another bastard bites the dust. 

When these fukkin bastards come out and say " yes we have a lot of bad and violent men in our race, help us police and imprison them ", then I'll listen to these fukkin rats. Until then, they can all go fuck themselves. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: I know Trump didn't write that one.  He probably read it and said its good but put an explanation point on the end.  

My warmest condolences to the family and many friends of Congressman Elijah Cummings. I got to see first hand the strength, passion and wisdom of this highly respected political leader. His work and voice on so many fronts will be very hard, if not impossible, to replace!

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol: I know Trump didn't write that one.  

My warmest condolences to the family and many friends of Congressman Elijah Cummings. I got to see first hand the strength, passion and wisdom of this highly respected political leader. His work and voice on so many fronts will be very hard, if not impossible, to replace!

What a shameful tweet.  This is among his worst.  How utterly pathetic.  

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What a shameful tweet.  This is among his worst.  How utterly pathetic.  

Well Trump is wrong on this one.   Finding a race-baiter of his caliber will be easy to find.

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really....but all the comments about people being happy he is dead are cool? 

Where did I say they were cool?  I just know wishing cancer on a fellow member definitely isn’t.  Take your concerns up with the people who are happy that Cummings is dead.  If you have a hard on lasting for more than 4 hrs you should probably see a doctor.  You seem to have a perpetual one.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Where did I say they were cool?  I just know wishing cancer on a fellow member definitely isn’t.  Take your concerns up with the people who are happy that Cummings is dead.  If you have a hard on lasting for more than 4 hrs you should probably see a doctor.  You seem to have a perpetual one.  :lol: 

Can we have a raise of hands from other “fellow members” who are so brain dead that they didn’t know it was a joke? I’ll add a disclaimer to future postings for the idiots.. Smfh. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really....but all the comments about people being happy he is dead are cool? 

Maybe if a comedian just held up a prop of his severed head that’d be cool? 

I don’t wish death or suffering on anybody btw, including those I despise. :bc: 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Can we have a raise of hands from other “fellow members” who are so brain dead that they didn’t know it was a joke? I’ll add a disclaimer to future postings for the idiots.. Smfh. 

Cancer.  Yeah fuckin hilarious.  

• Thanks 1