Check your account email address ×

Congrats Starbucks!

Anler

Best coffee if there arent any other choices! :bc: 

Starbucks Voted Best Coffee If You're In The Middle Of A Deserted Wasteland And There Are No Other Options Within 1000 Miles
October 10th, 2019

article-4935-1.jpg

U.S.—A new poll found that Starbucks was consumers' favorite coffee, in the event that they're in the middle of a deserted wasteland and the only thing there is a Starbucks.

A slim majority of those polled said they would prefer drinking Starbucks' burnt coffee and sickly sweet drinks to eating sand or crawling a thousand miles to a better coffee option, though a strong 32% said they'd bypass the Starbucks and simply waste away under the withering sun.

"While normal human beings can't stand Starbucks, their preference for the brand grows exponentially when they are lost in the desert and have literally no other choices," said a researcher as he observed a test subject crawling through the desert whispering, "Water---please, need water..." The subject saw a Starbucks in the distance but decided instead to simply chew on some gravel.

The researcher shook his head. "Another one for dying of thirst," he muttered as he made a checkmark on his clipboard.

The study also found that the desire to drink Starbucks in the middle of the desert when you're dying of thirst decreases signficantly if there is any kind of sludge or mud nearby to drink instead.

• Haha 2

It’s the best available coffee from a retailer. I always a dark roast pour over. Same price as the stuff from the brewer. It’s pretty good. Not as good as the Jaguar coffee I brew at home, but it works. Can’t stand convenience store coffee. Taste like watered down mud. 

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s the best available coffee from a retailer. I always a dark roast pour over. Same price as the stuff from the brewer. It’s pretty good. Not as good as the Jaguar coffee I brew at home, but it works. Can’t stand convenience store coffee. Taste like watered down mud. 

Over-priced crap for pretentious twat waffles. Its no surprise you enjoy it.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Over-priced crap for pretentious twat waffles. Its no surprise you enjoy it.  :lol:

Just now, Anler said:

this^^

X100......fucking swill at $7 a cup

McDonalds coffee is 100x better

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

:lol:

Of course.

to each their own.  My wife's been hooked on the dunkin donuts coffee for years,  my daughter hates it and will go Starbucks or one of the local coffee shops depending on whats around.  I'd guess Starbucks is one of her bigger spends at college.  We send her gift cards with her care packages.  

And a large coffee is like $2.50 so it's not outrageous it's the fancy drinks that run up the price.  

Edited by Angry ginger

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I agree. There are over a hundred bean types, some are dark and oily some are light but still have a sticky texture when ground.

i French press a lot now. 

Burnt coffee....lmao.

Dunkin is the worst the beans are dryer than a popcorn fart. Try to grind some.

had a tall dark roast this morning at Starbucks. A tall is a small $2.30

Edited by Mainecat

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I agree. There are over a hundred bean types, some are dark and oily some are light but still have a sticky texture when ground.

i French press a lot now. 

Burnt coffee....lmao.

Dunkin is the worst the beans are dryer than a popcorn fart. Try to grind some.

had a tall dark roast this morning at Starbucks. A tall is a small $2.30

It’s pretty inexpensive. I’d rather not drink anything that I didn’t brew at home. But if I’m on the road it’s either Starbucks, caribou, or Dunn brothers. I’ll go without otherwise. There’s actually over 3000 different types of coffee. All originate from Ethiopia.