Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread started early.

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yessir....Keeweenaw Brewing...love that stuff.

The last time I was in Houghton, I overdid it at the KBC, then continued on down to block and got just interplanetary at the Downtowner.  

It was a long ride back to MN the next day and there are certain times when I think about that, I just can't drink a KBC beer.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It’s fucking October in N. MInny and this is the only fucking beer I have in stock. :wall:

I am considering killing myself....then my wife!!!!!!

Spare the wife and kill yourself, twice! :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Not as fancy as the the rest of you guys but it is ice cold and sometimes that is all that matters lol.

Getting ready to host Thanksgiving tomorrow. 

Still no snow in the Edmonton area. Calling for 11°c tomorrow, should be good day to have people over and be able to enjoy outside.

15708406888236351812551390455643.jpg

That was my late FIL's favorite. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

I knew it, Zams is Bhen’s dupe account. 

:owned:

You know those rare times when he doesn’t sound like a fucking absolute retard?  Yep...that’s me!  :)

Good to see you back here, bruh!  Pull up a chair and stay a while.

:bc:

59 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Not as fancy as the the rest of you guys but it is ice cold and sometimes that is all that matters lol.

Getting ready to host Thanksgiving tomorrow. 

Still no snow in the Edmonton area. Calling for 11°c tomorrow, should be good day to have people over and be able to enjoy outside.

15708406888236351812551390455643.jpg

Is that a new top label or has it just been that long since I've drank MGD(very likely)?

32 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Is that a new top label or has it just been that long since I've drank MGD(very likely)?

New label about a month or 2 ago. They changed the bottle label and now it comes in a black box as well

15708462716316693551927842553466.jpg

Edited by Tomas.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Watching UMD’s home opener.  Asked wife to hand me a beer and she gave me this and said it’s all we have.  WTF?

I tucked my pride away and cracked it open.  I fear the shame may take a few days to shake off though....like being gay for the first time or something  Smh.

6927C6EF-02A7-4263-80D7-F4B2DCE8A31D.jpeg

Nothing wrong with Coors Light, I like it because it brings out the best Ben stories. The helmet shield on your sled is far gayer. :lmao:

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You know those rare times when he doesn’t sound like a fucking absolute retard?  Yep...that’s me!  :)

Good to see you back here, bruh!  Pull up a chair and stay a while.

:bc:

You have never made a post that even comes close to the intellectual complexity of a Ben post. Even when you tease us about killing yourself. :bigfinger:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

You have never made a post that even comes close to the intellectual complexity of a Ben post. Even when you tease us about killing yourself. :bigfinger:

Oh my!  I hope he enjoys your mouth.  I love it when my little duckies unite to create one somewhat larger, collectively idiotic ducky!!!

1 hour ago, Anler said:

And yes it's good to have vaginaisnotaclowncar back. We need some more deep state threads here..  

:lol: but you forgot “man” at the end.

9 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Nothing wrong with Coors Light, I like it because it brings out the best Ben stories. The helmet shield on your sled is far gayer. :lmao:

It’s a tremendous shield!  The most tremendous!!!!!  Believe me!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Wants the Vin?

He’s available but pretty angry about 2016 still.

7AA2CC4B-30DE-406E-8F43-280C0C88AE58.gif