Check your account email address ×

Checkmate.... Dems are fucked! Impeachment vote

12 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Good on trump!  Either vote on impeachment or not.  No in between.

https://www.axios.com/white-house-nancy-pelosi-impeachment-vote-86e42e90-8405-4421-911e-a06a29382f56.html

Trump is clueless. An investigation needs to be done first...you know they gather evidence before they decide guilt or innocence. Blocking the committees from acquiring evidence is called obstruction of justice.

Add the charge on....and besides the impeachment committee now has the power to arrest and fine anyone who refuses.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Trump is clueless. An investigation needs to be done first...you know they gather evidence before they decide guilt or innocence. Blocking the committees from acquiring evidence is called obstruction of justice.

Add the charge on....and besides the impeachment committee now has the power to arrest and fine anyone who refuses.

Your ignorance is laughable.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

like the 2 year kalooozion hoax?

how did that work out for you?

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Since when? You had him convicted on the second hand info of a shill wistleblower. :lol:

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s quite evident I’m dealing with members who don’t understand how investigations work including the moron they supported for president

you supported obama

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s quite evident I’m dealing with members who don’t understand how investigations work including the moron they supported for president. 

They need to do a formal vote for the inquiry into impeachment. Let’s get it on the record who supports this BS and who doesn’t. That'll come in handy at election time. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s quite evident I’m dealing with members who don’t understand how investigations work including the moron they supported for president. 

Dude, if the dem party actually gave 2 fucks about what we wanted as voters and taxpayers we might actually discuss this.  BUT THEY DON'T.  They only care to make Washington more powerful and I for one am done with that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Edmo said:

They need to do a formal vote for the inquiry into impeachment. Let’s get it on the record who supports this BS and who doesn’t. That'll come in handy at election time. 

That's exactly why Pelosi is dragging this out without a floor vote.....just political fodder.....she does have the votes supposedly.....they just dont have a case and know it and dont want to expose those who voted in favor of this coup.

The are not required to vote on the inquiry and yes they are investigating but if they are going to do this they need to get it cranked up and get it done before the new year...maybe shortly after. They can’t have it dragging out into the spring IMO.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Hasn't that been going on for two years now?

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Hasn't that been going on for two years now?

The inquiry is just to see if there is ample evidence to proceed with impeachment proceedings. there may not be but with Trump acting all defensive it doesnt look good. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

McLiar is too stupid to understand the process.

Dem's don't want a vote because they might not have enough to do it and without a passing vote they can limit the minorities ability to participate.  

An official inquiry vote was done on Nixon and Clinton.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Dem's don't want a vote because they might not have enough to do it and without a passing vote they can limit the minorities ability to participate.  

There would have to be overwhelming evidence to proceed. And if that were the case many republicans would not be able to ignore it. Remains to be seen... 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

There would have to be overwhelming evidence to proceed. And if that were the case many republicans would not be able to ignore it. Remains to be seen... 

The only part of that phone call that even looked bad was the fact that Biden and Trump are political opponents, take away that and its business as usual. I don't think this will come close to impeachment, they will need to have a lot more to get an impeachment.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes.   Again a vote on the inquiry was done for Nixon and Clinton.   Why not here?   Because the dem's can proceed without the minority being able to be a part of the inquiry.   That alone is telling.  

20 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The only part of that phone call that even looked bad was the fact that Biden and Trump are political opponents, take away that and its business as usual. I don't think this will come close to impeachment, they will need to have a lot more to get an impeachment.

Personally I think if you are the President you need to limit your exposure to this kind of scandal. if Obama was calling for investigations into a republican these guys would lose their shit. He should have had a flunky request the info. And personally I think Biden looks way dirtier here. I mean just the words out of his own mouth "Fire that investigator or you arent getting the money". WTF is that if it isnt extortion?  

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Personally I think if you are the President you need to limit your exposure to this kind of scandal. if Obama was calling for investigations into a republican these guys would lose their shit. He should have had a flunky request the info. And personally I think Biden looks way dirtier here. I mean just the words out of his own mouth "Fire that investigator or you arent getting the money". WTF is that if it isnt extortion?  

Agreed.

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

I agree that he should have left the Biden's out and focused on the origins of the Russia collusion investigation and Ukraine's involvement.   He could have always handled it like the Clinton's.   Hire and ex foreign agent thru a law firm to write an unproved dossier then leak it to the media and friendly democrats who give it to the IC to illegally obtain FISA warrants on the competitions campaign.  

I do not feel there is sufficient evidence of a quid pro quo to justify a full impeachment inquiry.   Especially without a vote on it.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Yep.  Good on strung for pushing them.  I find it hilarious.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The are not required to vote on the inquiry and yes they are investigating but if they are going to do this they need to get it cranked up and get it done before the new year...maybe shortly after. They can’t have it dragging out into the spring IMO.

Their plan is to drag this out to the GE.

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

An official inquiry vote was done on Nixon and Clinton.  

They don’t have enough.  Either votes or evidence.  It’s another grasp attempt with the hopes their media can spin them into the WH in 2020.

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes.   Again a vote on the inquiry was done for Nixon and Clinton.   Why not here?   Because the dem's can proceed without the minority being able to be a part of the inquiry.   That alone is telling.  

Yup!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Good on strung for pushing them.  I find it hilarious.

Their plan is to drag this out to the GE.

They don’t have enough.  Either votes or evidence.  It’s another grasp attempt with the hopes their media can spin them into the WH in 2020.

Yup!

I think that’s a bad plan on their part....people will be tired of it by then IMO.

• Like 1