Check your account email address ×

Ilhan Omar out??

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

She’s human garbage.  A good solid stoning right after a nice acid face wash is what she needs.  You know, at least keep it within her customs.  “Honor”.

Wow...what a tuff guy...you try too hard.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow...what a tuff guy...you try too hard.

Why did it make you think I was “tuff”?  That’s weird.  Betas are often scared easily for no reason.  That’s you!  :lol2:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd bet dollars to dimes that little muzzy would beat the ever loving shit out of our own NewBoom

Not a chance.  I twist her head right off after I split her bodyguards right down the middle.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why did it make you think I was “tuff”?  That’s weird.  Betas are often scared easily for no reason.  That’s you!  :lol2:

Not a chance.  I twist her head right off after I split her bodyguards right down the middle.

so you are not intimidated by the smell of piss and the threat of violence from the likes of this lol 

Screenshot_20190925-211356.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

so you are not intimidated by the smell of piss and the threat of violence from the likes of this lol 

Screenshot_20190925-211356.jpg

Hell yes I’m intimidated!  Don’t touch a god damn thing anywhere in their vicinity or where they’ve been.  And if you do, JESUS!  Disinfect immediately before you touch your face/mouth/eyes.  I mean Silkwood disinfect!!!!!

Filthy fucking skinnies.  

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your mouth would gabber all the way to the sidewalk. :lol2:

Edited by spin_dry