Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau and Brownface...Oh Noes!!

It’s kind of funny and interesting timing because Trudeau and our state media just smeared Scheer for saying we should forgive people for what they’ve done in the past as long as they sincerely apologize. Well played 

• Like 1

Trudeau is such a hypocrite.  

He went after Patrick Brown for chasing 21 year old chicks when he was 29. But Pierre met Maggie when she was 18 and he was 39.   Such a fucking piece of shit. 

Better than Scheer but still a useless POS. 

Maybe. I will vote Green. Hell, I can afford it. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Every person who as a child dressed up as an American Indian for Halloween should be fired and never allowed to work again.   SMH

Unfortunately, it's the way of the world now. I personally don't have a problem with it but times have changed and this type of behavior is no long acceptable.

Was it Ted Danson and someone else who were vilified years ago or was it Frasier?

Regardless, when Trudope tries to come across all anti this and anti that then a pic of the hypocrite gets posted of him doing the exact opposite of what he preaches, then I say do what you can to help make sure this idiot isn't reelected again! 

If this was a pic of the conservative Scheer with a black face, the liberal media and a few on here would be going absolutely ape shit over this, trust me! 

Blackface photo shows why it's time to cancel the Trudeau show

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/kinsella-brownface-photo-shows-why-the-trudeau-show-needs-to-be-cancelled

By his own standards, Trudeau doesn't deserve free pass

However, the problem with giving Trudeau a pass is that he would not do the same if a similar photo were discovered of one of his opponents. Or of Ontario Premier Doug Ford. Or, most especially, of former Prime Minister Stephen Harper.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/gunter-by-his-own-standards-trudeau-doesnt-deserve-a-free-pass/wcm/f4f27f24-84ec-4bcc-8f70-85aafa40297c

Just now, frenchy said:

Sheer’s a fucking idiot as evidenced by the fact he’s neck and neck with literally the dumbest world leader in modern history 

Should have used this as an example of how it’s possible to sincerely apologize and move on since the liberals and media were just recently trying to eviscerate him for saying that’s how we should handle these multiple year old transgressions 

instead he went full retard the opposite