Check your account email address ×

Pompeo Says It Was Act of War By Iran

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Snake said:

"Here we go."

Omg... wtf. :lol:

Yeah...WTF...more saber rattling....go get 'em Mickey!!!!!!!

BTW you try way too hard little man. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Honestly I don't believe any of them.   The Saudi's are no more trustworthy than the Iranian's.   The distance from the closest Houthi rebels to the refinery indicate it would be extremely difficult for them to launch the attack from Yemen.  600+ miles.   If it was them they had help from someone...the question is who. 

Just stay the fuck out of it.  

x2

4 hours ago, F3600 said:

I think our saber rattling is much ado about nothing.  I don't see Trump authorizing a commitment like that but I do certainly see him blustering and letting his dogs bark loudly.

Yep.

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Here's a novel idea.   S.A. should take the evidence to the UN and let them deal with the guilty party.   If they do nothing then the Saudi's can deal with it on their own.   

More than just "novel'...a GOOD idea.  Let the proclaimed "World Administrators' come up with a solution....or not.  Bunch of blind idiots.

23 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I would argue that the division between Saudi and Iran has had more to do with the unrest in the ME than even Israel. 

Well then you don't know, their beef goes back way before that. Think about it. 

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I can’t even respond to that dumbfuck anymore...SMH

15 hours ago, Snake said:

"Here we go."

Omg... wtf. :lol:

The guy is worse than a fucking woman 

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah...WTF...more saber rattling....go get 'em Mickey!!!!!!!

BTW you try way too hard little man. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trying to impress Little MoeMoe....good for you.

What is with all the “little” comments? You’re an overweight painter in your 50s, Moe would run circles around you and knock your dick in the dirt so fast it would make your head spin. Pussy. You talk awful tough for someone who’s never shown his face.   

• Thanks 1

• USA Contributing Member

This is all about the price of oil.  If your economy would get a boost then why not sit back and let Iran / Saudi Arabia / US / Russia /  Houthi Rebels /Mounted Canadian Police and whoever else throw jabs at one another while the price ticks up in the background? 

Trump isn't going to go ballistic over this, he's all about getting the economy rolling.  No one cares, it's all politics and that's all it's going to be at this point.   

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

The guy is worse than a fucking woman 

What is with all the “little” comments? You’re an overweight painter in your 50s, Moe would run circles around you and knock your dick in the dirt so fast it would make your head spin. Pussy. You talk awful tough for someone who’s never shown his face.   

What’s with you constantly running to his defense especially when it has zero to do with you and I could give a fuck if he is 7 feet tall because his posts reek of small man syndrome...BTW you’re a 60 plus desk jockey so settle down before you break a hip or have a vapor lock. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What’s with you constantly running to his defense especially when it has zero to do with you and I could give a fuck if he is 7 feet tall because his posts reek of small man syndrome...BTW you’re a 60 plus desk jockey so settle down before you break a hip or have a vapor lock. 

Constantly?  Hardly ya fucking loser.  I have a weakness for confronting assholes and you’re one of the biggest ones here.  Don’t over think it .......you lazy ass layabout.  🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Constantly?  Hardly ya fucking loser.  I have a weakness for confronting assholes and you’re one of the biggest ones here.  Don’t over think it .......you lazy ass layabout.  🤣

No....you have an insatiable lust for drama and just cant help but get involved. You're like a fucking woman.....a really dumb one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

More Woolie made up bullshit...I’m at the shop working everyday including most weekends. Also you bitch when I bring your name up yet you rationalize your CONSTANT white knighting with this same old tired bullshit...your weakness is being an old drama craving cunt victim...don’t over think it.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

No....you have an insatiable lust for drama and just cant help but get involved. You're like a fucking woman.....a really dumb one.

Listen to the biggest attention whore here.  Thanks for the laughs ya fuckin turnip. :lol: 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

More Woolie made up bullshit...I’m at the shop working everyday including most weekends. Also you bitch when I bring your name up yet you rationalize your CONSTANT white knighting with this same old tired bullshit...your weakness is being an old drama craving cunt victim...don’t over think it.

In the shop doing what exactly?  You sure the hell aint doing much work.  Hell put the phone down and you could get what you do done in 2 days a week. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

In the shop doing what exactly?  You sure the hell aint doing much work.  Hell put the phone down and you could get what you do done in 2 days a week. :lol: 

Take your own advice....you brag about logging out during the day because you’re such a go getter yet here you are and if you aren’t here you’re next door...don’t you ever tire of being a hypocritical double standard old fucktard?