Check your account email address ×

8 Years of Trump Tax Returns Are Subpoenaed by Manhattan D.A.

Mainecat

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

3 years into the show, if something was funky with his taxes, it would have leaked out by now.

They continue down the list over and over but now, why not start combining!  Let’s see, Stormy AND tax returns!!!!

Another bulletproof plan!!!

8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

3 years into the show, if something was funky with his taxes, it would have leaked out by now.

They’ll pick them apart....as if the IRS hasn't already....and use it for fodder to suggest another 20 fake conspiracies.  

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They’ll pick them apart....as if the IRS hasn't already....and use it for fodder to suggest another 20 fake conspiracies.  

Maddow is gonna break them wide open again!!!!  This time...it’s for real!!!!!

:lol:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Got nothing to do with illegalities rather who you elected. 

Pretty much a certainty his charitable donations and net worth are nowhere near what he has claimed and the Russia conspiracy BS aside what if there are large loans and dealings there that he has continually denied? Don’t think I’d want my elected leader that cozy with an outright criminal element like putin and Russian oligarchs  

But I know I know. Uranium. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Got nothing to do with illegalities rather who you elected. 

Pretty much a certainty his charitable donations and net worth are nowhere near what he has claimed and the Russia conspiracy BS aside what if there are large loans and dealings there that he has continually denied? Don’t think I’d want my elected leader that cozy with an outright criminal element like putin and Russian oligarchs  

But I know I know. Uranium. 

Everything you list is conjecture. :lol:

God the MSM loves you... :lmao:

Politicians have been putting the fucks to this country for countless decades, but all of a sudden we need to look at Trump's taxes.

Think about that. :lol:

All of a sudden, Frenchy gives a fuck about the moral turpitude of the USs leaders. :lol:

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Everything you list is conjecture. :lol:

God the MSM loves you... :lmao:

Of course it is but I would bet significant money that is the case. If it looks like a duck and waddles like a duck....

But that aside it wouldn’t matter to his rabid base and guys like you if the tax returns revealed he was running an underground child labour camp to make his gaudy clothing line and feeding them puppies that were boiled alive for dinner, so. 

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Politicians have been putting the fucks to this country for countless decades, but all of a sudden we need to look at Trump's taxes.

Think about that. :lol:

All of a sudden, Frenchy gives a fuck about the moral turpitude of the USs leaders. :lol:

I don’t really give a fuck but laugh at guys like you who now don’t and pretend they never did. 

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The big hope is that he is not as wealthy as he claims. It really is the best they could get out of the newest witch hunt.

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Of course.  They have an election coming up and need some more material for dishonest articles.

My fear is that this type of investigation becomes standard political practice in the future which would certainly guarantee we never see a quality candidate from either party. I feel the line between criminal and just plain embarrassing will be crossed when the inevitable leaking starts from these tax returns hits the willing press.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

My fear is that this type of investigation becomes standard political practice in the future which would certainly guarantee we never see a quality candidate from either party. I feel the line between criminal and just plain embarrassing will be crossed when the inevitable leaking starts from these tax returns hits the willing press.

The dems have made this type of shit front and center.  They have nothing to campaign on any longer, so this has become the standard with them.  Look at what they are doing to Kavanaugh.  If the were issues with this guy from college, they would have come out when he was helping investigate Bill Clinton. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Nope! No chance the Republicans will do this to a Democrat in the future.

They will ramp it up some for paybacks and on and on we go  :news: