Check your account email address ×

Turkey says Israel becoming 'racist, apartheid regime' with annexation plan

spin_dry

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Im still waiting on your proof of your statement?? so get me that and then we can play Lyin Barb..

Last time you lied about me you got caught out so badly it caused you to go off the rails. 

Are you going to pick apart my statement to try to prove Nazi’s don’t lie?

Some life long Democrat you are. 

Last week you didn’t want kids to get cheap meals at school.  Now you are mad at me for saying Nazis hate people who aren’t white supremacists much like radical Muslims hate people who aren’t radical Muslims.  

Wtf?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Anler said:

I suppose Israel attempting to annex land from neighboring countries by force had nothing to do with it. And Israel wasn't even a country before 1948 so eons is like 80 years?

When did Palestine become a country?  :pc:

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Last time you lied about me you got caught out so badly it caused you to go off the rails. 

Are you going to pick apart my statement to try to prove Nazi’s don’t lie?

Some life long Democrat you are. 

Last week you didn’t want kids to get cheap meals at school.  Now you are mad at me for saying Nazis hate people who aren’t white supremacists much like radical Muslims hate people who aren’t radical Muslims.  

Wtf?  

Ummmm, what The hell are you talking about?? Kids meals at school? Lolllzzz..I have school aged kids I make lunch for daily..is that ok?? Something wrong with that??

Give it a rest, you try way to hard and your not smart enough to be even close to a decent liar..everyone here knows your game and can see directly through you..

But feel free to elaborate, most of us can use a laugh..the lunch thing would be a good start..have at it..

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ummmm, what The hell are you talking about?? Kids meals at school? Lolllzzz..I have school aged kids I make lunch for daily..is that ok?? Something wrong with that??

Give it a rest, you try way to hard and your not smart enough to be even close to a decent liar..everyone here knows your game and can see directly through you..

But feel free to elaborate, most of us can use a laugh..the lunch thing would be a good start..have at it..

He really believes he’s “owning” people on the web.

It’s Dunning Kruger to the letter.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

My mistake. I thought it was you that started the thread. It was that other idiot racer. My apologies. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

My mistake. I thought it was you that started the thread. It was that other idiot racer. My apologies. 

Like I said, you don't have the intelligence to remember..Fucking dope..

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Like I said, you don't have the intelligence to remember..Fucking dope..

I realized my mistake an apologized. This response shows a lot about you. 

I suppose I could have acted like you did and continued to lie about it. But then again it was easy to prove what a lying piece of shit you were.  Didn't end well for you did it? Two weeks of you acting like a Triggered Pussy Ass Bitch has kept me laughing.   

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I suppose I could have acted like you did and continued to lie about it. But then again it was easy to prove what a lying piece of shit you were.  Didn't end well for you did it? Two weeks of you acting like a Triggered Pussy Ass Bitch has kept me laughing.   

Don't get pissed at me because you're a dope... 

Oh and..

:finger2:

12 hours ago, Anler said:

12th century 

Try 1988.  

Formation

15 November 1988
29 November 2012
• Sovereignty dispute with Israel

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Your apology say a lot about you too.

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Quite an apology.  

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Your apology say a lot about you too.

Quite an apology.  

Thanks. It was a the heartfelt apology that I knew Limp1 deserved. 

But enough about him, let’s talk about you. 

Have you taken Donald Trump into your heart?  Have you pledged to ignore fact and believe everything he says? 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Thanks. It was a the heartfelt apology that I knew Limp1 deserved. 

But enough about him, let’s talk about you. 

Have you taken Donald Trump into your heart?  Have you pledged to ignore fact and believe everything he says? 

the facts are he has been a pretty good president accomplishment wise. The other fact is that he has exposed a wholly corrupt government and media. If you want to get hung up on hyperbole or the fact that he is a blowhard or has exaggerated on occasion, that is on you.  Considering the lack of alternatives, I can accept that.    Have you gotten to the bottom of the Russian collusion narrative yet? 

Edited by DriftBusta