Check your account email address ×

Where is that recession?

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Yeah sure, in a 2 student classroom. :lol:

The 3rd grade teacher had kept track since he began teaching. My best friends sister who was 4 years older than us had the fastest one. I couldnt beat her.

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I have raced competitively for money since 1982.  The winnings and sponsorship just helped pay for it.  By no means did the winnings and sponsorship actually pay for everything.  A moderately competitive TAD in Alaska costs $500 each time it goes down the track.  Racing is what I did and still do.  I got paid plenty but it was a hobby.  

I'm the same but haven't raced as long as you. I had some fun and did what I liked to do.

It's so much more fun when the winnings pay the bills.

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

14 year old's signing million dollar contracts in racing?  I did not realize this.  

For the record.  From 1994 to 2008 I campaigned a Top Alcohol Dragster in Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.  I won several State Championships.  I was paid every weekend to race.  I was sent a 1099 every year for the income I made drag racing.  I had to pay taxes on this income.  This was not a career.  It was a hobby that I was good at and got paid for.  From 2002 to 2012 I raced snowmobiles in SnoX, HillX and XC.  I got paid when I won or placed.  I got a 1099 and had to pay taxes on this income too.  This was not a career either.  

Yeah but you don't have insecurity issues so you don't mind calling it a hobby. :bc:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

Yeah but you don't have insecurity issues so you don't mind calling it a hobby. :bc:

1.  Its a common term used to describe any amateur level on up racer’s accomplishments.  

2.  Anyone who’s raced motocross at any level knows this.

3.   The guy you never see fit to call out for some of the ridiculous things coming from his keyboard was the one chortling and going off about the term.

4.  Can we find something any dumber to argue about?

5.  What does insecurity have to do with anything?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

1.  Its a common term used to describe any amateur level on up racer’s accomplishments.  

2.  Anyone who’s raced motocross at any level knows this.

3.   The guy you never see fit to call out for some of the ridiculous things coming from his keyboard was the one chortling and going off about the term.

4.  Can we find something any dumber to argue about?

5.  What does insecurity have to do with anything?

You’re the one still arguing about it....maybe STFU.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Pouts has deemed this thread: CLOSED!!!

Not at all Mickey but your boy says it’s a dumb thing to argue about and then keeps arguing. Quit trying so hard little man.

Pace yourself Pouts, the day is young.  You have many threads to post in, and people to insult from the comfort of your shitty little existence.  Do you keep a spare phone battery at the ready in case one goes dead when you’re in the middle of owning someone?

dont bother answering (although we know you’re incapable of that) no one gives a fuck anyway.

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pace yourself Pouts, the day is young.  You have many threads to post in, and people to insult from the comfort of your shitty little existence.  Do you keep a spare phone battery at the ready in case one goes dead when you’re in the middle of owning someone?

dont bother answering (although we know you’re incapable of that) no one gives a fuck anyway.

Goddamn be careful you don’t dehydrate yourself from all the crying.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks