Check your account email address ×

Trump fires Bolton.

Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Hey Snacks - get your nose out of Bhens ass crack.

Hey Fordy get your dick out of that Rhode Island Red and make sure you tell Shit Tickets I used  the word dick. 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I do put this one on Trump from the get go.   He had to know what Bolton was regarding conflict.   Maybe he was trying to pander to the war mongers in the party like Graham but either way its no excuse.....Bolton was a bad hire.  

this

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Breaking news : trump hires bolton

DEmocrats , WTF , trumps an idiot

Breaking news Trump fires bolton

DEms , WTF , trumps an idiot.

Breaking news: trump hires bolton

republicans: this will make the liberals heads explode. 

Breaking news: trump fires Bolton

republicans: trump was new to DC. He didn’t know that much about Bolton. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Love how the ill informed think Tulsi is somehow centered because of a couple of issues.  :lol:  She's not even "that" hot.   She's a 6 at best. (9 as far as politicians go.)  :lol:  

download (3).png

Yeah, it’s gotten weird in here.  I like her but I also see the rest of her field.  She’s got some decent ideas and is a better representative for some middle ground but, she’s still lib-kookie and had some wtf moments in the last couple of years.  

She could be a good leader in the future.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Really.  It’s an imbecile convention with door prizes for the dumbest.  What a contest!!!!

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey Fordy get your dick out of that Rhode Island Red and make sure you tell Shit Tickets I used  the word dick. 

When he searched - it was 7 pages of "cock" talk you had this year. Looks like you are mixing up the word now anyway, so you don't look like such a cock gobbler next time a search is done :lol:

52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No, but you are an infectious idiot. 

Anyone who has a different opinion than you is an idiot in your eyes. You are like a few others on this site you run your mouth no matter what

15 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

When he searched - it was 7 pages of "cock" talk you had this year. Looks like you are mixing up the word now anyway, so you don't look like such a cock gobbler next time a search is done :lol:

He actually searched that....fucking guy is more fried than I thought. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

On 9/10/2019 at 5:11 PM, steve from amherst said:

Yup. Libtards  hate Bolton.

Trump fires him and now they are giving Bolton reach arounds .

“Please write a book Jon!”  I can’t watch this stuff. Fucking hilarious.  I’ll suck your dick now if you do something that supports “my” agenda. Weak. Can’t even make this shit up. 

Edited by Crowder

1 minute ago, Crowder said:

Got it wrong. Libtards hate Bolton.

Trump fires him and now they are giving Bolton reach arounds .

“Please write a book Jon!”  I can’t watch this stuff. Fucking hilarious.  I’ll suck your dick now if you do something that supports “my” agenda. Weak. 

Bolton was a terrible almost unforgivable hiring. Now Trump supporters wanna suck Trumps dick for firing him. Both sides are fucking nuts

On 9/10/2019 at 1:36 PM, Highmark said:

Love how the ill informed think Tulsi is somehow centered because of a couple of issues.  :lol:  She's not even "that" hot.   She's a 6 at best. (9 as far as politicians go.)  :lol:  

download (3).png

So what’s wrong with wanting the dems to have a decent candidate? I don’t agree with many of her positions but she’s so much better than the other schmucks it’s not even close. I like the way she speaks the truth on issues and doesn’t just go along with the party mantra. She seems genuine and honest and a straight shooter - very rare and unique, especially with this group...

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Edmo said:

So what’s wrong with wanting the dems to have a decent candidate? I don’t agree with many of her positions but she’s so much better than the other schmucks it’s not even close. I like the way she speaks the truth on issues and doesn’t just go along with the party mantra. She seems genuine and honest and a straight shooter - very rare and unique, especially with this group...

:goodpost:

On 9/10/2019 at 3:54 PM, spin_dry said:

I don’t have an issue with buttedge. 

I just spent two days in South Bend.  Everyone I talked to literally hated the guy.  True story.   He burned a lotta bridges from the sounds of it