Check your account email address ×

Kind of crazy to watch

Skidooski

Just for some reference....from left to right .5.56, 7.62, 25mm (can’t find my .50 rounds)

Also, keep in mind that while it varies to order, but a “tracer” is set to be every fifth round (4:1).  So, for every blip of flash leading the stream, there are four more rounds in between them.  I mean....oooof.  That’s called throwing lead down range at a high fucking rate!!!!

6BA58185-4F5E-43BD-8D97-A995A5455207.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Just for some reference....from left to right .5.56, 7.62, 25mm (can’t find my .50 rounds)

Also, keep in mind that while it varies to order, but a “tracer” is set to be every fifth round (4:1).  So, for every blip of flash leading the stream, there are four more rounds in between them.  I mean....oooof.  That’s called throwing lead down range at a high fucking rate!!!!

6BA58185-4F5E-43BD-8D97-A995A5455207.jpeg

do you wear the one on the right hanging from a gold chain?

• Haha 1

So I used to work with this nutty guy who had spent 10 years in the Navy working on a repair vessel. So he and another knuckle head end up making a wood bandstand on the deck of the ship to be used at the post they are on route to. So standard procedure at the time was to turn on the Ciwz as soon as you got out of port and into international waters. So these two nuts are using nail guns to bang this structure together and for fun they start to hold the safety back and shoot a few nails into the ocean. Well the Ciwz picked up on a stray nail and let off a few rounds thinking it was an inbound missle. He says they both ended up in the brig.