Check your account email address ×

Grass fed beef.

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fuck grain fed, sick cows. What difference in digestibility and taste.  

Canadian beef is the best in the world 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I get it from an old neighbor who owns a small meat market. He sources it from 4 different farms in Wisconsin. 

We buy ours from a farmer we know and have it processed locally also. It's a little cheaper but I like knowing where it came from and how it was raised. 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Anler said:

We buy ours from a farmer we know and have it processed locally also. It's a little cheaper but I like knowing where it came from and how it was raised. 

I was reading how grass fed is more digestible and far less inflammatory. I’ve been eating it now for a month and I’ve had zero digestive issue. The grain fed immediately flares up my guts. It’s pretty awesome. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I was reading how grass fed is more digestible and far less inflammatory. I’ve been eating it now for a month and I’ve had zero digestive issue. The grain fed immediately flares up my guts. It’s pretty awesome. 

Probably more so from the antibiotics and hormones used. Antibiotics will eat a hole in your gut and kill all of the healthy bacteria. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Probably more so from the antibiotics and hormones used. Antibiotics will eat a hole in your gut and kill all of the healthy bacteria. 

It’s the balance of omega 3 and 6. Grass fed beef has twice the omega 3 as grain fed. In fact, some grain fed beef has virtually no omega 3. That results in massive inflammation from grain fed beef in the intestines. Grass fed is actually anti inflammatory. Now we can talk about cows being fed soy. :lol: 

Edited by spin_dry

48 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s the balance of omega 3 and 6. Grass fed beef has twice the omega 3 as grain fed. In fact, some grain fed beef has virtually no omega 3. That results in massive inflammation from grain fed beef in the intestines. Grass fed is actually anti inflammatory. Now we can talk about cows being fed soy. :lol: 

Antibiotics fuck up your gut too. Commercial raised meat is loaded with them. Alot of so called grass fed beef is still finished with grain. I've had a couple farmers tell me that if someone says they don't they are lying. :lol:

Commercial raised chickens are probably fed all gmo soy.

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

So the issue is you not the 🐄 🥩 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

Fully grass fed beef can be pretty gross 

What’s gross is having to pump an animal full of antibiotics because they’re being fed a diet that causes abscess of the digestive tract and liver issues.  

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What’s gross is having to pump an animal full of antibiotics because they’re being fed a diet that causes abscess of the digestive tract and liver issues.  

Who does that?

10 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

Fully grass fed beef can be pretty gross 

That's why we have the best beef in the world canadians have it perfected 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Your body can eat tissue that comes from a sick animal. Mine can’t. So yeah. 

"I feel nauseous and I have a headache. That soup I had must have had beef broth in it." Your system's kickin' back broth? You're a manly man, aren't you?