Check your account email address ×

TOOL On Pace To Knock Out TAYLOR SWIFT From #1 In U.S. And Her Fans Are Pissed

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Damn.....that sounds fun

Yeah it does!  I just bought their first three albums on CD last fall.  I’d never really gotten into them or really knew much about them before that, somehow overlooked them.  There was no other way to get their music, couldn’t download anything on iTunes, etc.  Now it looks like their whole catalogue is on there.  Regardless, I’ve really been blasting them a lot over the past year.  

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

Yeah it does!  I just bought their first three albums on CD last fall.  I’d never really gotten into them or really knew much about them before that, somehow overlooked them.  There was no other way to get their music, couldn’t download anything on iTunes, etc.  Now it looks like their whole catalogue is on there.  Regardless, I’ve really been blasting them a lot over the past year.  

Did you start with undertow or aenema

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Did you start with undertow or aenema

I ordered all 3 at the same time on Amazon.  I was the most familiar with the song Sober since I’d heard that on the radio most - didn’t really realize who it was by though.  I was really out of the loop somehow.  Shame on me.  Schism was an early favorite then Swamp Song, Lateralus, and Aenema, and 46 and 2.  I ripped all three albums into ITunes at I think 256 quality and then synced it all in with the rest of my library.  That way I just plug it into the Grom interface in the X5.  I’ve been playing the title track to Aenema the most lately.  It just flat out fucking romps!!! 

Edited by XC.Morrison

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I ordered all 3 at the same time on Amazon.  I was the most familiar with the song Sober since I’d heard that on the radio most - didn’t really realize who it was by though.  I was really out of the loop somehow.  Shame on me.  Schism was an early favorite then Swamp Song, Lateralus, and Aenema, and 46 and 2.  I ripped all three albums into ITunes at I think 256 quality and then synced it all in with the rest of my library.  That way I just plug it into the Grom interface in the X5.  I’ve been playing the title track to Aenema the most lately.  It just flat out fucking romps!!! 

You need to get 10000 days. Probably my 2 favorite tool songs on that album