Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

I think it’s a blem sled. Son in law works for Textron aviation, this came across his desk today. 

C6BC2AB3-AED6-4787-94F5-4F56F08C810B.png

Massive employee Discount.  I wish I got discounts like that on vehicles. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Massive employee Discount.  I wish I got discounts like that on vehicles. 

The past month or so they’ve been doing this. It showed them out of ZR’s before so maybe this was a return or they found it buried out back. lol

Just now, bussman said:

The past month or so they’ve been doing this. It showed them out of ZR’s before so maybe this was a return or they found it buried out back. lol

Possibly a dealer that closed or stopped selling Cat :dunno:

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

That ripsaw 1 is so useless. When is doo going to start offering track choices like poo?

Sled is looking good J.

Two friends that spring ordered Doos had 3 tracks to choose from when they ordered there’s?Also negotiated real windshields and some other things with the dealer. I think they got some pre studded track?

52 minutes ago, bussman said:

Wish I knew I woulda snatched a 600 for the kid at those prices. 

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

That ripsaw 1 is so useless. When is doo going to start offering track choices like poo?

Sled is looking good J.

The rip is fine on trails it's just not as good in loose snow. Stud it up with those stud lugs and it works great on trail. 

Edited by Anler

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

The rip is fine on trails it's just not as good in loose snow. Stud it up with those stud lugs and it works great on trail. 

Not anywhere near as good as the RS2. I'd run a non studded RS2 over a studded RS1 

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Two friends that spring ordered Doos had 3 tracks to choose from when they ordered there’s?Also negotiated real windshields and some other things with the dealer. I think they got some pre studded track?

They need to make the rip 2 one of the choices. It’s the best all around track for mostly trail riding and a little off trail.

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Then you want to hit your favorite power line and you’re buried. :lol: Gotta have a little more versatility. 

Just now, Edmo said:

They need to make the rip 2 one of the choices. It’s the best all around track for mostly trail riding and a little off trail.

Then you want to hit your favorite power line and you’re buried. :lol: Gotta have a little more versatility. 

Yep

21 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I only got stuck once with it but I knew right away it wasn't an off trail track. But on trail it works pretty good. 

I'll tell you what, I like this Cobra track the best so far, I'm pretty impressed with it. 

Another reason skidoo loses snowchecks share to Polaris, you should absolutely have your choice of track and whatever else really. 

Edited by Anler

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Skidoo has some of the most fucked up engineering ideas ever.  Those ridiculous overpriced rivets that hold the ski loops on being one example.  Just dumb.  I had to just install those on my new skis.  Unless you have a special tool, they can be a pain in the balls to install.  Ditch the useless gauge screen and get a real windshield.  Other than that, nice ride dude.  :bc: 

put them in a vise and it's easy to do them.  

58 minutes ago, Anler said:

I only got stuck once with it but I knew right away it wasn't an off trail track. But on trail it works pretty good. 

I'll tell you what, I like this Cobra track the best so far, I'm pretty impressed with it. 

Another reason skidoo loses snowchecks share to Polaris, you should absolutely have your choice of track and whatever else really. 

I think the 1 1/2 cobra is a perfect mid west all around track. You will take chunks out if you start playing in the trees and find bottom. It’s a pretty soft rubber.

58 minutes ago, Anler said:

Polaris snow check program is decent, but it all depends on what you want. I did a a build and price on an 850 XCR 129" with a 1.35" (RipSaw2 wasn't an option) and it was $1,??? MORE than what I paid for my XRS. I made the better choice. 

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

put them in a vise and it's easy to do them.  

Stainless steel button heads are cheaper and better. 

8 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Polaris snow check program is decent, but it all depends on what you want. I did a a build and price on an 850 XCR 129" with a 1.35" (RipSaw2 wasn't an option) and it was $1,??? MORE than what I paid for my XRS. I made the better choice. 

Stainless steel button heads are cheaper and better. 

Prices are stupid on snowchecks.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I think the 1 1/2 cobra is a perfect mid west all around track. You will take chunks out if you start playing in the trees and find bottom. It’s a pretty soft rubber.

Yeah you can fuck em up quick but if you're not a dummy they work pretty good. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I had the 1.6 ice Cobra on my Nytro and really liked it, I think I'm going to put it on my poo..I think it's good all around track..

• Like 1