Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!!11

SSFB

Ahhh....decided to try out my new paint sprayer first....that way i can mow all the white grass down!  :lol:

The Graco Is a nice intermediate sprayer that’s works pretty well.  Painted my crocs up nice and white also!

81E26BF3-8195-4B4A-814A-8A7419F4B946.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh....decided to try out my new paint sprayer first....that way i can mow all the white grass down!  :lol:

The Graco Is a nice intermediate sprayer that’s works pretty well.  Painted my crocs up nice and white also!

Graco is a top notch company.  We've used some of their high end pumps to precisely meter some difficult resins and such.:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Graco is a top notch company.  We've used some of their high end pumps to precisely meter some difficult resins and such.:bc:

Gracos are good...I prefer Titans but both work well.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I looked at Titan but, even the entry level one didn’t make sense from a $$ standpoint for my intended usage.  My painter said the same thing.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They have some great industrial products operating in very harsh environments to some very tight tolerances.  Mind you the shit ain't cheap.

• Like 1

Woke up with a scratchy throat. No big deal, just figured I was sleeping/snoring last night. 2 emails from the old lady at 330am with links to CPAP machines confirm. Oh well.....

Pull the 2 damaged hydraulic lines from my dumpy and take them to a buddy who makes lines. Back to the shop, replace lines, all good by noon. Off to check a customers pool then a half hour drive to another. Bunch of bullshit fixing shit, 2 trips for parts, still not done, got to come back Tuesday with more parts. Its 430pm. Throat still scratchy. I suck on a Hall's.

Get home. The old lady is drinkin' with a friend by the pool. I'll cut the grass.....It's 630 when I get finished.

4 garbage bags full of recycles from the wedding that still need to be sorted. I set up a table on the gravel at my shop and sort. I head for the Beer Store with the empties from the recycles. $21 refund, I buy 16 craft beers and a 12 of Bud Light Lime and it cost me $70.

I get home at 830pm and think "I'm going to sit for a minute". Head starts pounding, nose starts running, throat is sore like a motherfucker......I think I'm getting sick......fuck me.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Woke up with a scratchy throat. No big deal, just figured I was sleeping/snoring last night. 2 emails from the old lady at 330am with links to CPAP machines confirm. Oh well.....

Pull the 2 damaged hydraulic lines from my dumpy and take them to a buddy who makes lines. Back to the shop, replace lines, all good by noon. Off to check a customers pool then a half hour drive to another. Bunch of bullshit fixing shit, 2 trips for parts, still not done, got to come back Tuesday with more parts. Its 430pm. Throat still scratchy. I suck on a Hall's.

Get home. The old lady is drinkin' with a friend by the pool. I'll cut the grass.....It's 630 when I get finished.

4 garbage bags full of recycles from the wedding that still need to be sorted. I set up a table on the gravel at my shop and sort. I head for the Beer Store with the empties from the recycles. $21 refund, I buy 16 craft beers and a 12 of Bud Light Lime and it cost me $70.

I get home at 830pm and think "I'm going to sit for a minute". Head starts pounding, nose starts running, throat is sore like a motherfucker......I think I'm getting sick......fuck me.

Was on vaca last week.

The Friday before, I got the scratchy throat. Wife and I were homebound almost the whole week.

I got over it in 6 days. The wife ha2 weeks.

• 1 month later...
On 8/31/2019 at 11:55 AM, Momorider said:

Your lying and homosexuality is the opposite actually Faggot, it makes me sick actual real life fudge packing Sodmite :finger3: 

SHUT THE FUCK UP.   

On 8/31/2019 at 2:08 PM, Zambroski said:

The Crocs will live!

All hail the zebra Crocs!!

:lol:

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’ll tell you wut they are...they’re bad ass!!!!!

Style and comfort.  If that fur comes in green to match my pit coat.....I’m in!!!

No worries, Im sure your feet will turn em green in no time.

On 8/31/2019 at 4:17 PM, Zambroski said:

I looked at Titan but, even the entry level one didn’t make sense from a $$ standpoint for my intended usage.  My painter said the same thing.

titen is Wagner/spray tec  fyi 

both good MN corps