Check your account email address ×

Why the pro cross is the Best Buy

Rod

On 8/27/2019 at 11:08 AM, Zambroski said:

Slinger May have been correct.  You just might be lowIQ.

:whistle:

Its sad whats happened, I figure he was exposed to some chemicals when he was RVing and he is suffering from irreparable brain damage  :guzzle:

45 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Its sad whats happened, I figure he was exposed to some chemicals when he was RVing and he is suffering from irreparable brain damage  :guzzle:

You're fake news momocunt :bigfinger:

Just now, HSR said:

:lol::thumbsup:

You got owned

There is a way around that. It is actually simple but involves a certain compromize. The solution is to let the engine rev much higher on the high power setting and get it to rev still high enough at lower power settings that throttle response is still great or as good as with a normal calibration. In the case of PS-3 ,this means operating the engine at 9600rpm at 30psi and let it spin at around 8800rpm at typical pump gas boost pressure of around 19psi. The result is perfect and to be honnest, the sled is a blast to ride at wot at 9600rpm and 30psi boost -- it just screams.

Obviously, like others have noted, clutch calibration needs to be set for the maximum anticipated power level

So turn up the boost,,, recalibrate the clutches,,right from your "HEROs" info. Thanks again for proving me right.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Obviously, like others have noted, clutch calibration needs to be set for the maximum anticipated power level.

There is a way around that. It is actually simple but involves a certain compromize. The solution is to let the engine rev much higher on the high power setting and get it to rev still high enough at lower power settings that throttle response is still great or as good as with a normal calibration. In the case of PS-3 ,this means operating the engine at 9600rpm at 30psi and let it spin at around 8800rpm at typical pump gas boost pressure of around 19psi. The result is perfect and to be honnest, the sled is a blast to ride at wot at 9600rpm and 30psi boost -- it just screams.

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Obviously, like others have noted, clutch calibration needs to be set for the maximum anticipated power level

So turn up the boost,,, recalibrate the clutches,,right from your "HEROs" info. Thanks again for proving me right.

MAXIMUM MAX!

:lol:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

:owned: 

14 hours ago, Edmo said:

No Kirk Hibbard

no Joel Hallstrom

no Don Eide

no Greg Spaulding

no Roger Skime

This is what’s wrong with arctic cat. All those guys are gone.

I disagree.  Of the ones left, they would have been gone from Cat in 5-10 years anyway, then what?  

They ended up a little too conservative after the Firecat/Crossfire/M's, then the new assholes came in, cheapened them up while forcing stuff down their dealers throats, and here we are today.  

14 hours ago, Anler said:

Textron will run their corporate script on them and they will be a chinese (or other 3rd world country) product within 5 years. 

They are trying to run it like EZ-GO.  Keep the same base and throw some new plastic on it every 5-10 years. 

14 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

ISO XF 600 ctec high country 

High mile 15 XF6000 Cross Country work?  I'll even leave the tweaked spindle on it.  

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I disagree.  Of the ones left, they would have been gone from Cat in 5-10 years anyway, then what?  

They ended up a little too conservative after the Firecat/Crossfire/M's, then the new assholes came in, cheapened them up while forcing stuff down their dealers throats, and here we are today.  

They are trying to run it like EZ-GO.  Keep the same base and throw some new plastic on it every 5-10 years. 

High mile 15 XF6000 Cross Country work?  I'll even leave the tweaked spindle on it.  

Is it a 141?