Check your account email address ×

Why the pro cross is the Best Buy

Rod

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Agree to disagree on that.   Depends on what one wants.    Axys front end is awesome for ride quality but gives some surprising quick ski lifts at times.   More so that the other 2 IMHO.    Honestly all 3 are pretty awesome.  

Yup,  will be interested in seeing what non-contaminated newbs think is the better ride when they get to try 3 of them.:lol: 

17 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Take away their top racer and how dominant are they?

WUT? 

60% of podium spots sound dominant to you?  

16 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

They are third in sales!!!! What wins on Sunday sells on Monday!!!

meh....

12 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Zambo says the cat race sled rides as good and fast on trail as any 800/850/turbo!!!111

I never said that you retard.  It sounds stupid as fuck.  Who are you people that are running their sleds via remote control? :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

WUT? 

60% of podium spots sound dominant to you?  

meh....

I never said that you retard.  It sounds stupid as fuck.  Who are you people that are running their sleds via remote control? :lol: 

They're 80% of sled entries

47 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

How many people you see out cruising IQRs on the weekend?

Exactly:thumbsup:

There always a few race sleds out on my trails.  

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

90%!!!!  And Arctic Cat gives them away!!!!!!

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well if true don't you think that statistic would be telling?   :pc:

I mean if I'm getting into racing there are lots of deciding factors but a sled that gives me a great chance to win surely has to be at the top of the list.  Fuck brand loyalty at that point.  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I mean if I'm getting into racing there are lots of deciding factors but a sled that gives me a great chance to win surely has to be at the top of the list.  Fuck brand loyalty at that point.  

If I'm getting into racing its whatever factory program supports me best. If you can ride you can win on any of them. Except a nytro lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If I'm getting into racing its whatever factory program supports me best. If you can ride you can win on any of them. Except a nytro lol

Factory support only goes so far in the lower classes.   In fact probably not that far at all.   Win's get you recognition and ability to advance. 

I don't see Cat dominating pro class entries.   Just over 50% in pro lite.

Amsoil Series Pro

13 Poo

11 Cat

7 Doo

Pro Lite

23 Cat

11 Doo

11 Poo

https://snocross.com/national/results/

Edited by Highmark

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The argument that Cat machines flood the race tracks collapses on every angle.

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s not 100% true.  Just like for consumers, each race sled brand fits the rider differently.

It’s going to be interesting to see how that theory works this year though.  A lot of racers jumped teams.

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Factory support only goes so far in the lower classes.   In fact probably not that far at all.   Win's get you recognition and ability to advance. 

I don't see Cat dominating pro class entries

Amsoil Series Pro

13 Poo

11 Cat

7 Doo

And Doo fucking mopped the floor with the then all last year.  Holy shit!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The argument that Cat machines flood the race tracks collapses on every angle.

That’s not 100% true.  Just like for consumers, each race sled brand fits the rider differently.

It’s going to be interesting to see how that theory works this year though.  A lot of racers jumped teams.

Well they had significantly more in pro lite but its far cry from 80%.   50% in that class.   Combine pro and pro lite its under 50 but still the most.   I don't count the women's racers as legit.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well they had significantly more in pro lite but its far cry from 80%.   50% in that class.   Combine pro and pro lite its under 50 but still the most.   I don't count the women's racers as legit.  :lol:  

:lol: Nobody really paid much much attention to the women until this last year. Some have really matured into legit racers.  Shit...there were times when I had to really look to see if it was a woman’s class running. Shit!  Damn good racers.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Nobody really paid much much attention to the women until this last year. Some have really matured into legit racers.  Shit...there were times when I had to really look to see if it was a woman’s class running. Shit!  Damn good racers.

I jest but you are right.   There are a small handful that can fucking really ride.   Some I could beat on my Snosport......or your 600 as they are about the same HP :lol:  

Who am I kidding by lap 3 I'd be in full cardiac arrest.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I jest but you are right.   There are a small handful that can fucking really ride.   Some I could beat on my Snosport......or your 600 as they are about the same HP :lol:  

Who am I kidding by lap 3 I'd be in full cardiac arrest.  :lol:  

Lol no shit.  I remember turning and looking at some of the other guys working the track and shaking our heads watching these ladies fly through the air.  It’s the first year I can remember even taking notice.  I’d like to think I could hang with them but, the reality is, no....unless it’s just once around.  :lmao:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck.  Ben figured it out....even with his unbelievably poor reasoniing skills.

:lol:

WTF Tommy?  You trolling me?  Say yes, please.

I was hoping you were smarter than that.  The IQr is a purpose built chassis that does only one thing great.  For everything else it's a compromise.  The 140HP engine is the biggest compromise.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was hoping you were smarter than that.  The IQr is a purpose built chassis that does only one thing great.  For everything else it's a compromise.  The 140HP engine is the biggest compromise.  

I cant imagine going back to 700 class power in a slow chassis. My god what a snoozer on the trails

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol no shit.  I remember turning and looking at some of the other guys working the track and shaking our heads watching these ladies fly through the air.  It’s the first year I can remember even taking notice.  I’d like to think I could hang with them but, the reality is, no....unless it’s just once around.  :lmao:

You obviously  haven't been following SnoX for long.  For many seasons from 2005-2008 there were dozens of Pro women's racers.  Some were very good.  Most of them could out ride you around the track all day long.  

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Right!  Like I said...their best sled.

You were “hoping I was smarter”?  I was hoping you’d figure out my pick with my blatant hints....and your fucking screen name.  

“My IQ has nothing to do with it.”

....it might.  :wall:   :lol:

I see the IQr’s biggest compromise as not having sway bar linkage...not the HP.

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You obviously  haven't been following SnoX for long.  For many seasons from 2005-2008 there were dozens of Pro women's racers.  Some were very good.  Most of them could out ride you around the track all day long.  

No, obviously I didn’t pay much attention to the women riders.  And I’m betting most could outride you too even if you did “buy racing fuel by the fucking 55 gallon drum”.

FFS.  :lmao:

Tom literally builds racing shocks for some teams and has vast knowledge helping set then up and iron dog racers.  

Zambo : "I bought a poor trail sled, I think I know a little more about racing!!!!!!111"

Edited by Kev144

Just now, Kev144 said:

Tom literally builds racing shocks for some teams and has vast knowledge helping set then up and iron dog racers.  

Zambo : "I bought a poor trail sled, I think u know a little more about racing!!!!!!111"

That’s not what I am saying at all you moron.  We are debating opinions you fucking retard.

Now, go suck his fucking dick out of my sight.