Check your account email address ×

Why the pro cross is the Best Buy

Rod

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fronts are stock.  Rears have been revalved to close to XC specs and added HS and LS comp.  Gears are the same but SW did the clutching on it. (specs are in garage).  Track is stock, 1.7/3.86 pitch/108 picks.

500'?  No chance.  Ben made that up....or I could have been trolling him too.  :lol: 

You said it would hang to 70.....that's close to 500' in snow for the typical 800/850. Good god do you k ow anything at all?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fronts are stock.  Rears have been revalved to close to XC specs and added HS and LS comp.  Gears are the same but SW did the clutching on it. (specs are in garage).  Track is stock, 1.7/3.86 pitch/108 picks.

500'?  No chance.  Ben made that up....or I could have been trolling him too.  :lol: 

Hahahaha.  3.86 pitch track.  Wowza.  You have no clue what you're talking about.  Do you even own a sled?  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

He rides a SnoX sled.  Totally different than "a 600".  

This race will never happen,because they are both talking shit and are Phaggits, so we should both just back out of the retardation.:lol::snack:

Just now, Woodtick said:

This race will never happen,because they are both talking shit and are Phaggits, so we should both just back out of the retardation.:lol::snack:

I'll race him on any normal trail in neutral territory. If it's not a 4' wide goat path he stands zero chance

Just now, f7ben said:

I'll race him on any normal trail in neutral territory. If it's not a 4' wide goat path he stands zero chance

"normal"?  :lol: For you or me.  WHat the fuck does "Neutral territory" mean?  Are we at war?

LOL...retard.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

You keep on knockin' but you can't come in.  :lmao: 

Name a trail for Ben to meet you at so you guys can race.  It should be a few miles long at least.  Maybe a 20 mile lap or something.  

Name one for us.  

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Name a trail for Ben to meet you at so you guys can race.  It should be a few miles long at least.  Maybe a 20 mile lap or something.  

Name one for us.  

:snack: This shouldn’t be very difficult,since they both live in the same state. But every fucking fall,they talk shit and it never happens?:pc:

Edited by Woodtick
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"normal"?  :lol: For you or me.  WHat the fuck does "Neutral territory" mean?  Are we at war?

LOL...retard.

Normal means not a bombed out goat path where you couldnt make a pass if you tried. Neutral means not in one of our back yards

Edited by f7ben

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Name one for us.  

Grand Marais to Hungry Jack.  About a 30 mile stretch.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Name one for us.  

Why are you even in this?  Do you even ride anymore?  Why don't you join in....or do you want to keep fighting for Benny?  Soft heart?  :lol: 

NSST.  From just north of Martin road lot to the Normanna lot and back.  It's about 30 miles I think.  Ben knows where it is.  There's plenty of places to pass...if you are prepared.

Just now, f7ben said:

Normal means not a bombed out goat path where you couldnt make a pass if you tried.

Well, why would I own my sled if that's where I didn't like to ride?  You think I'm gonna race you on the lake or some place with tons of straights?  I'd concede in those conditions.  But...you seem to think you can beat me in my conditions....so......

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Why are you even in this?  Do you even ride anymore?  Why don't you join in....or do you want to keep fighting for Benny?  Soft heart?  :lol: 

NSST.  From just north of Martin road lot to the Normanna lot and back.  It's about 30 miles I think.  Ben knows where it is.  There's plenty of places to pass...if you are prepared.

Well, why would I own my sled if that's where I didn't like to ride?  You think I'm gonna race you on the lake or some place with tons of straights?  I'd concede in those conditions.  But...you seem to think you can beat me in my conditions....so......

Fuck you....pick a trail you dont ride ever week you pussy

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck you....pick a trail you dont ride ever week you pussy

:lol: 

Look.  Hook up with me when we do the first group "brisk ride". :Let's see how you do there before we get all "jiggy".  If you can handle that speed easily, a few of us will break out and get a sweat rolling...come along.  Seriously.  

• Like 1