Check your account email address ×

The tide is starting to turn on one of Trump's favorite industries

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I guess we will see in two years if he is right or not. 

I guess.  These guys hold the purse strings to billion dollar corps that are well positioned for growth.

Fyi, Magna has a number of plants in the Carolinas that have announced major investments, unlike their Canadian counterparts who are cutting.  

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I guess.  These guys hold the purse strings to billion dollar corps that are well positioned for growth.

Fyi, Magna has a number of plants in the Carolinas that have announced major investments, unlike their Canadian counterparts who are cutting.  

Linamar has factories all over the world. His guess by the new work that is scheduled is a 20% cut. 

I’m sure you have it all figured out like you did the 30,000 Dow by the end of 2018. 

Edited by revkevsdi

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We have a few plants doing major improvements. Also seeing vacant office buildings getting built out. Retail has gone to hell and a hand bag. We do take care of a few empty malls and keep the heat going for the sprinklers. Some things are going to slow down ,while others keep plugging away.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Linamar has factories all over the world. His guess by the new work that is scheduled is a 20% cut. 

I’m sure you have it all figured out like you did the 30,000 Dow by the end of 2018. 

Since it's world wide, Did he say what regions were showing growth and what regions were showing the cuts?? 

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Since it's world wide, Did he say what regions were showing growth and what regions were showing the cuts?? 

Nope. We didn’t get into which areas. 

They are cash rich, they’ll come out of the next slowdown strong because they’ll buy up the weak ones. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

They are cash rich, they’ll come out of the next slowdown strong because they’ll buy up the weak ones. 

What region do you think it is or are you implying??

Obviously being world wide,..the entire world is never performing at the same levels across the board..But you know that..

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

These are all global suppliers with market caps beyond linimar's.  You talked to a nobody obviously, mine aren't seeing it yet and they are better positioned and more flexible to change. 

Canada is hurting.

50 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Another Zambo story time. Great how lying is second nature to you. 

He also told me that you were too chubby to be wearing bicycle shorts all the time.  He also wished you’d stop showing up with them on.  He’s not gay.

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sounds like you made up the original statement to me....because you don’t know what side of your face you are talking out of now.

It’s ok tho... I’m used to it.  Is this your brother?  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What region do you think it is or are you implying??

Obviously being world wide,..the entire world is never performing at the same levels across the board..But you know that..

I got the idea he was thinking world wide slowdown. Electric cars have a lot less parts and last longer. We discussed the idea of two or three cars per household might take a hit from self driving cars. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He also told me that you were too chubby to be wearing bicycle shorts all the time.  He also wished you’d stop showing up with them on.  He’s not gay.

Sounds like you made up the original statement to me....because you don’t know what side of your face you are talking out of now.

It’s ok tho... I’m used to it.  Is this your brother?  :lol:

You go girl 

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And look who is first to show up....The biggest hack here!!!! 😂

you are correct you were the first to show and deff one of the biggest hacks . thanks for the self recognition

20 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You getting excited for a collapse Vince?? 

Data is data if true that argument won’t work

I'm in the constrution industry, steel aside we're generally the first to feel a recession and the last to come out of it, I think concerned would be an accurate description of my thoughts on a collapse at this time.