Check your account email address ×

I’m case anyone forgot this lie by Trump

He was going to cut the costs of AF1. 4 Billion was to much and he was going to reduce that. Then he announced he had reduced the price drastically. 

He spent more. 5.3 Billion

The art of the deal. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/money/the-soaring-cost-of-trump-e2-80-99s-air-force-one/ar-AAFxvjS

Edited by revkevsdi

.....everyday activities of President Trump trigger some people into distorted opinions, extreme emotions and hysterical behaviors. Well-known writer Bernard Goldberg gives supposed behavioral examples of TDS among Trump’s political opponents, including fainting, vomiting, students retreating to "safe spaces" and others demanding "therapy dogs." Political commentator Justin Raimondo focuses on opinions, language and cognition, writing in the LA Times that "sufferers speak a distinctive language consisting of hyperbole [leading to] a constant state of hysteria… the afflicted lose touch with reality."

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

.....everyday activities of President Trump trigger some people into distorted opinions, extreme emotions and hysterical behaviors. Well-known writer Bernard Goldberg gives supposed behavioral examples of TDS among Trump’s political opponents, including fainting, vomiting, students retreating to "safe spaces" and others demanding "therapy dogs." Political commentator Justin Raimondo focuses on opinions, language and cognition, writing in the LA Times that "sufferers speak a distinctive language consisting of hyperbole [leading to] a constant state of hysteria… the afflicted lose touch with reality."

Poor Boom Boom. :lol:Seek help, dude. 

• Sad 1

More TDS???

“4 billion for AF1?????? I agree with Trump, Obama is an idiot for spending 4 triliion, it’s worth 5.3 billion, that’s how Trump Does Shit. 

Edited by revkevsdi

• Platinum Contributing Member

Are you trying to be funny or witty?

You're failing at both  :lol: You're like the upset loner girl at 5th grade recess lashing at from the corner of the playground that nobody want to go near because she smells

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Billion not trillion. Trillion would be pretty nuts. 

Whoops.  Thanks. I’ll fix that. It hardly seems unreasonable at all now. What’s 1.3 billion more when he claimed he reduced it instead. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Are you trying to be funny or witty?

You're failing at both  :lol: You're like the upset loner girl at 5th grade recess lashing at from the corner of the playground that nobody want to go near because she smells

Slow your roll little fella. Remember you’re pretending that you aren’t a Trumpster. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Slow your roll little fella. Remember you’re pretending that you aren’t a Trumpster. 

Him thinking you are a low IQ partisan idiot does not equal support for trump. Maybe you’ll get it some day. Maybe not.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Him thinking you are a low IQ partisan idiot does not equal support for trump. Maybe you’ll get it some day. Maybe not.

You may think I have a low IQ. But none of you have been able to refute the facts. In case you haven’t noticed, most of the replies are childish insults. Perhaps on your level that passes for intelligence. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You may think I have a low IQ. But none of you have been able to refute the facts. In case you haven’t noticed, most of the replies are childish insults. Perhaps on your level that passes for intelligence. 

Yah and Trillion and Billion are the same :lmao: more :lies: from low IQ BarbieHandsAIDsPatient 

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I'm going to go with "maybe not". My post was all directly about him personally and yet he still pulls a Trumpster line out of nowhere.

Just now, Momorider said:

Yah and Trillion and Billion are the same :lmao: more :lies: from low IQ BarbieHandsAIDsPatient 

So, you’re ok with Trump promising to reduce the costs, claiming that he did but increasing it by 30%? Because other than my fuck up, that’s the reason for the post. 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

He was going to cut the costs of AF1. 4 Billion was to much and he was going to reduce that. Then he announced he had reduced the price drastically. 

He spent more. 5.3 Billion

The art of the deal. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/money/the-soaring-cost-of-trump-e2-80-99s-air-force-one/ar-AAFxvjS

You fucking idiot.   Trump was talking strictly about Boeing costs, not the hanger and other costs.   

Weak minded individuals who selectively read articles and own themselves.  

$3.9 billion for Boeing

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Skidooski said:

I'm going to go with "maybe not". My post was all directly about him personally and yet he still pulls a Trumpster line out of nowhere.

Well the topic was about Trump. Not sure why you needed to personally attack me. Did another Trump lie hurt your feelings?

Well the topic was about Trump. Not sure why you needed to personally attack me. Did another Trump lie hurt your feelings?

You are an idiot and post nothing but :lies:

The facts eh? :lol: I got news for you. The stuff you’re reading from your biased outlets is rarely the actual facts. But if it helps you get through the day by all means fill your boots.

Oh you're sure alright.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You fucking idiot.   Trump was talking strictly about Boeing costs, not the hanger and other costs.   

Weak minded individuals who selectively read articles and own themselves.  

$3.9 billion for Boeing

BarbieHandsAIDsPatient is a true fucking imbicile complete shitforbrains hack :guzzle:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

BarbieHandsAIDsPatient is a true fucking imbicile complete shitforbrains hack :guzzle:

And he’s so sure he’s right! It’s fucking comical to watch. Him and snowrider are almost exactly the same. And there’s plenty of fake news out there to comfort their TDS.

• Like 1