Check your account email address ×

I’m case anyone forgot this lie by Trump

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You fucking idiot.   Trump was talking strictly about Boeing costs, not the hanger and other costs.   

Weak minded individuals who selectively read articles and own themselves.  

$3.9 billion for Boeing

So you think that when Trump

blasted the cost of the project, he chose the low number?  Yeah underestimating things is just like Trump. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Stupid BarbieHands.  Ate up with international TDS but her Dunning Kruger Syndrome is telling her she is just getting smarter!

:lol:

Yup you are all about the TDS.  You get triggered about it until Trump Does Shit. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

So you think that when Trump

blasted the cost of the project, he chose the low number?  Yeah underestimating things is just like Trump. :lol:

I think he was very selective when he spoke about Boeing's cost specifically.   As of right now the AF is still saying that is less than the original estimate.

Nice try though.  

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Highmark thinks Trumps smart.

Smarter than most of you on here.....absolutely.   What the greatest indication of your intelligence?   Working for a family member all your life?

Really MC what are your personal accomplishments in life?   You raised no kids and worked for family.  Not much to brag about dude.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I think he was very selective when he spoke about Boeing's cost specifically.   As of right now the AF is still saying that is less than the original estimate.

Nice try though.  

Do you have a link to that?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you have a link to that?

:pc: You might recognize it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/money/the-soaring-cost-of-trump-e2-80-99s-air-force-one/ar-AAFxvjS

“Boeing is building a brand new 747 Air Force One for future presidents, but costs are out of control, more than $4 billion. Cancel order!,” Trump tweeted in December 2016.

but I told Boeing that isn't good enough, the price is still too high.”

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Smarter than most of you on here.....absolutely.   What the greatest indication of your intelligence?   Working for a family member all your life?

Really MC what are your personal accomplishments in life?   You raised no kids and worked for family.  Not much to brag about dude.  

0A7F524A-642A-4247-A885-768A23E6EA9D.gif

Just now, Highmark said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/money/the-soaring-cost-of-trump-e2-80-99s-air-force-one/ar-AAFxvjS

“Boeing is building a brand new 747 Air Force One for future presidents, but costs are out of control, more than $4 billion. Cancel order!,” Trump tweeted in December 2016.

Be prepared to be owned. 

"Well the plane is totally out of control. It's going to be over $4 billion for Air Force One program. I think it's ridiculous, I think Boeing is doing a little bit of a number. We want Boeing to make a lot of money, but not that much money."

see the word Program?  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:lol: :owned:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Be prepared to be owned. 

"Well the plane is totally out of control. It's going to be over $4 billion for Air Force One program. I think it's ridiculous, I think Boeing is doing a little bit of a number. We want Boeing to make a lot of money, but not that much money."

see the word Program?  

Just now, Highmark said:

The Air Force one program is now 5.3 billion. Trump complained that the program was over 4 billion.  When Trump used the word program why would you be dumb enough to think he was just talking about the plane? He would always exaggerate to make it look worse. 

He also lied and said he saved 1 billion but the Air Force couldn’t understand why he said that. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The Air Force one program is now 5.3 billion. Trump complained that the program was over 4 billion.  When Trump used the word program why would you be dumb enough to think he was just talking about the plane? He would always exaggerate to make it look worse. 

He also lied and said he saved 1 billion but the Air Force couldn’t understand why he said that. 

An Air Force spokesperson gave The Washington Post’s Dana Milbank a different breakdown – $3.9 billion for Boeing

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

An Air Force spokesperson gave The Washington Post’s Dana Milbank a different breakdown – $3.9 billion for Boeing

Once again Trump used the word program. The program is costing 5.3 billion not 4 billion. 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Really? You have no clue. I worked in private industry for almost 30 years.

But hey let’s get personal right having children was not a choice asshole.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nature knows when to draw a line.  It let the platypus sneak by just to see but with you, the consequences were a forgone conclusion.  

:lol:

Just put Highmark on ignore, you’ll feel better.

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I apologize for bringing up the children thing.   That was wrong of me.  :bc: