Check your account email address ×

White Supremacy is a hoax

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck.  Zoso just owned this thread from the start and maybe the whole forum...the whole internet?

Jesus.  Well done my man.  I’ll just sit back and read from here on.

Probably a good approach for you in every thread  from here on out...shame you didn't have this epiphany sooner! 

Just now, motonoggin said:

It's almost as if this thread is a perfect refutation of Tucker's premise.

:news:

Yup....look at these racist fucks assemble. When Derpbroski flies in tonsils showing looking to dole out some attaboy you know you're reading some racist tripe

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Probably a good approach for you in every thread  from here on out...shame you didn't have this epiphany sooner! 

Yes, thank you for all you bring to this forum.  Your intellectual insight and well written posts are greatness not worthy of members here.

Sideline chirper.  Get back in the fucking stands.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....look at these racist fucks assemble. When Derpbroski flies in tonsils showing looking to dole out some attaboy you know you're reading some racist tripe

Everybody is a fucking racist!!!  BTW, Germany rolled over Poland in about three weeks.  If there were no resistance at all it would have still taken them that long.

”We resisted!!!!!”

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, thank you for all you bring to this forum.  Your intellectual insight and well written posts are greatness not worthy of members here.

Sideline chirper.  Get back in the fucking stands.

The best part is Bipolarhooknoses lip lock on NeoFascistHimmlerStoner peepee hole :lmao:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

The best part is Bipolarhooknoses lip lock on NeoFascistHimmlerStoner peepee hole :lmao:

It’s the official chain of command.  Benny gets his wang, and Anler gets Ben’s Brown eye....followed by Pouty who gobbles up there waste as they run around in circles.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Everybody is a fucking racist!!!  BTW, Germany rolled over Poland in about three weeks.  If there were no resistance at all it would have still taken them that long.

”We resisted!!!!!”

Actually that's not true. The polish resistance was the most well organized underground resistance in the war and made the nazis lives hell.

You are fucking retarded so I don't expect you to know anything but I'm getting really fucking tired of teaching you.

Stupid motherfucker

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_resistance_movement_in_World_War_II

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He’s foaming at the mouth....

You've chosen to ignore content by Zambroski. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Momorider. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Momorider. Options 

Actually that's not true. The polish resistance was the most well organized underground resistance in the war and made the nazis lives hell.

You are fucking retarded so I don't expect you to know anything but I'm getting really fucking tired of teaching you.

Stupid motherfucker

Every country had a “resistance movement” you retard.  Occupying forces are always fighting an underground resistance.

Germany officially owned Poland in under a month.  Revision all you want.

Stupid motherfucker

They’re still the best at resisting hostile invasions. They won’t let the muslims in 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The polish actually resisted the nazis on their own unlike the french and Brits whi got steamrolled !!!!

Brits got steam rolled?  Poland got occupied.  England, not so much.

4 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

They’re still the best at resisting hostile invasions. They won’t let the muslims in 

That’s actually a pretty easy task.  Only the chronically stupid can’t figure out how to do it.

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

”We resisted!!!!!”

The plan was to do it in an afternoon but those Pollacks skulls were thicker than they thought. 

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Brits got steam rolled?  Poland got occupied.  England, not so much.

England was fucked in ww1 and 2. They had to finance the Americans to win both wars or Europe would have went to the Germans, both times. 

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

”We resisted!!!!!”

Oh I thought it took all 3 hours.:lol:

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

England was fucked in ww1 and 2. They had to finance the Americans to win both wars or Europe would have went to the Germans, both times. 

Well we won.  Thats all that matters.  The end.  :bc: 

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ben white knighting for his “homeland”.

“But muh Poland resisted the German invasion and made their lives hell!!!!!”

Good god.

They resisted, but were ok with this.....otherwise I mean come on, we all know the poles could have put a stop to this.....it was just that they were busy protcting the vodka plant,,,ya I know, priorities, by all means they intended to get to it before th russians showed up and uncovered the horrors. The Auschwitz concentration camp was a complex of over 40 concentration and extermination camps built and operated by Nazi Germany in occupied Poland during World War II and the Holocaust.