Check your account email address ×

Good Point..Trump The Hypocrite

4 hours ago, bladefever said:

Donald Drumpf should be more critical of women that look like trash.....

Screenshot_2019-07-26-21-28-31-1.png

I have been looking at trash all day and I would call that art. Parts of Northern Wisco got smacked. There is your trash. :/

67286685_2605882692757629_1412923126601220096_n.jpg

67169993_2605882786090953_7643338364195700736_n.jpg

67382146_2594590670553498_3099026535667990528_n.jpg

As if almost on cue, the lib media CNN/MSNBC, is going gung-ho with their tirade against Trump, and his supposed RACISM. 

Al Sharpton was really getting into it today. He's such a fukken creepy thing. 

8 hours ago, Badger** said:

I have been looking at trash all day and I would call that art. Parts of Northern Wisco got smacked. There is your trash. :/

67286685_2605882692757629_1412923126601220096_n.jpg

67169993_2605882786090953_7643338364195700736_n.jpg

67382146_2594590670553498_3099026535667990528_n.jpg

Damn!  How did that dude get his truck parked under that tree like that?  Tight fit!

:lol:

• Haha 1

Baltimore is a shit hole.  I haven’t been in a decade but, I am more than sure it hasn’t gotten any better.  

That skinny worthless Muslim is a shit hole too....and so is anybody that defends her. 

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Baltimore is a shit hole.  I haven’t been in a decade but, I am more than sure it hasn’t gotten any better.  

That skinny worthless Muslim is a shit hole too....and so is anybody that defends her. 

I'd say anyone that defends any of these politicians Trump included is a complete moron. What I would defend are some of Omar's comments which are spot on.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No problem...coming from a rock headed dumbfuck like you I'll take it as a compliment.

Just now, f7ben said:

I'd say anyone that defends any of these politicians Trump included is a complete moron. What I would defend are some of Omar's comments which are spot on.

So, you hate the site liberals then.  Good.  

What is being defended is the Nationalist movement, IDGAF about Trump.  I’ll defend the movement by dragging that skinny, brother fucking, America hating muzzy down the street by her pencil neck until her little head pops off.  And then do the same to anybody trying to protect her....or maybe all at the same time!!!!!

73F44161-4BFB-402C-ACCC-EA78CEDA6F28.gif

Just now, frenchy said:

If that’s true then America is a shithole because 80% of Baltimore is a fucking ghetto. 

Something about these once beautiful cities turning into shitholes......cant put my finger on it.  Oh yeah, they’ve been run by Democrats forever.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No problem...coming from a rock headed dumbfuck like you I'll take it as a compliment.

You should turn as much as you can into a attention drawing “compliment”.  It’s important to try to build up your self esteem.  Do like BarbieHands.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You should turn as much as you can into a attention drawing “compliment”.  It’s important to try to build up your self esteem.  Do like BarbieHands.

My self esteem is fine but you seem to have an artificially high level of self importance.

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, you hate the site liberals then.  Good.  

What is being defended is the Nationalist movement, IDGAF about Trump.  I’ll defend the movement by dragging that skinny, brother fucking, America hating muzzy down the street by her pencil neck until her little head pops off.  And then do the same to anybody trying to protect her....or maybe all at the same time!!!!!

73F44161-4BFB-402C-ACCC-EA78CEDA6F28.gif

You wont actually do any of that. Sorry

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How do you know?  You’ll be busy in DC “slitting throats”.

:lol2:

Because you threatened Snowrider for months....didn't so shit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Double Standards, Do as I say not as I do...whatever bruh.

Criticizes the squad for talking shit about America....then he talks shit about Baltimore which last time I checked is part of America. 

Wow.

I know it as a fact without having to look it up.

That's how stupid this argument is...  :lol:

BALTIMORE, MD — The digital financial news and opinion company 24/7 Wall St. gave Charm City a blow this week, calling Baltimore among the worst places anyone could possibly choose to live. The "50 Worst American Cities To Live In" list ranked Baltimore No. 14.

"Baltimore is one of the most dangerous cities in the United States," the report says, noting the murder rate peaked in 2015 after the riots following the death of Freddie Gray in police custody, giving Charm City the notorious distinction of having the eighth highest crime rate among U.S. cities.

"The violence may have been partly fueled by the influx of drugs on the street following the looting of pharmacies during the unrest..." the report states. "Others blamed the record year in crime in the city on economic and social disparities."

The violent crime rate rate in 2015 was 1,536 violent crimes in the city for every 100,000 residents, according to 24/7 Wall St., which says the national rate is 373 reported incidents per 100,000 people.

https://patch.com/maryland/baltimore/baltimore-ranks-worst-american-cities-list

1 minute ago, Snake said:

The violent crime rate rate in 2015 was 1,536 violent crimes in the city for every 100,000 residents, according to 24/7 Wall St., which says the national rate is 373 reported incidents per 100,000 people.

The State of Maine reported 123.8 violent crimes and 1,645.7 property crimes per 100,000 inhabitants for 2016. Maine's violent crime rate is 66.6 percent lower than the national median. Especially notable is the very lower murder/non-negligent manslaughter rate of 1.5 per 100,000 inhabitants.