Check your account email address ×

Good Point..Trump The Hypocrite

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's been clear to me for a long time herre that many of you don't know what the term "hypocrite" means.

WTF?  

"He called that person a Pepsi.  Then called a truck a milk jug.  HYPOCRITE!!!"

:lol: 

Double Standards, Do as I say not as I do...whatever bruh.

Criticizes the squad for talking shit about America....then he talks shit about Baltimore which last time I checked is part of America. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not really but you have to admit it’s

pretty Funny.

I don't see how.  

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Double Standards, Do as I say not as I do...whatever bruh.

How is it?  

TDS has has you, Neo.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't see how.  

How is it?  

TDS has has you, Neo.

It’s funny how he lashes out at opponents.

How is it not? 

BTW the TDS thing is overplayed.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s funny how he lashes out at opponents.

How is it not? 

BTW the TDS thing is overplayed.

I don't think it's that funny most of the time.  He lacks wit.  His insults are dry.  He just looks stupid.  

TDS is real and not to be taken lightly.  We expect terminal levels soon.

"expect=hope"

:lol:

The same fucktards that cheered Donald for his racist tweets telling these brown women to go back to where they came from for talking shit about Merca, voted for Trump even though he spent all of 2016 talking shit about Merca. 

Dumb and Dumberer 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And what did Omar say that was wrong...specifically? 

Im not looking up all her quotes.  Theyre out there, her strident attitude, the fact that as a freshman rep she makes no effort to integrate, calls white males the biggest terrorists is not going to earn her any fans.  “somebody did something”. Shows a glaring arrogance.  You’re free to vote for her, but suspect shes one and done after her constituents get wind of her statements and attitude

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Im not looking up all her quotes.  Theyre out there, her strident attitude, the fact that as a freshman rep she makes no effort to integrate, calls white males the biggest terrorists is not going to earn her any fans.  “somebody did something”. Shows a glaring arrogance.  You’re free to vote for her, but suspect shes one and done after her constituents get wind of her statements and attitude

This was already asked so I knew you wouldn’t have an answer....thanks for not disappointing. 🤣

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This was already asked so I knew you wouldn’t have an answer....thanks for not disappointing. 🤣

You asked a question, I answered, and that is your response?  :lol:   Time foe a break Jim.  Yeah .  We know.  Denials.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s not a good point!! It’s a apples to oranges comparison. Trump is saying Baltimore is a shit hole because the people that run it suck. He doesn’t hate Baltimore. Omar hates America!!! 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It’s not a good point!! It’s a apples to oranges comparison. Trump is saying Baltimore is a shit hole because the people that run it suck. He doesn’t hate Baltimore. Omar hates America!!! 

No.....Omar is saying America is a shithole because the people that run it suck......She obviously loves America more than Trump

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No.....Omar is saying America is a shithole because the people that run it suck......She obviously loves America more than Trump

Between you me and the Fence post do you really believe Omar loves America more than Trump? Honest opinion here I’m not trying to argue. 

I believe if she had her way everyone would be forced to convert to Islam. I believe she hates all western culture. 

19 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Between you me and the Fence post do you really believe Omar loves America more than Trump? Honest opinion here I’m not trying to argue. 

I believe if she had her way everyone would be forced to convert to Islam. I believe she hates all western culture. 

I have no opinion on her other than what she has said....most of which has been spot on. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

You are a brainwashed little turd. 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

So your answer is 

she said some things. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Smh.  N F W dude.

Edited by DriftBusta