Check your account email address ×

Good Point..Trump The Hypocrite

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Baltimore is a shit hole.  I haven’t been in a decade but, I am more than sure it hasn’t gotten any better.  

That skinny worthless Muslim is a shit hole too....and so is anybody that defends her. 

Zambo story time. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Zambo story time. 

"....it all began when I loaded up my pointy bathtub and headed out for what I knew was going to be class 38 rapids.  Very few people would attempt it but, I know I had what it took...after all, I was a legend on several sledding sites without having a sled.  I carbed up and took off...................'

:lol: 

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

"....it all began when I loaded up my pointy bathtub and headed out for what I knew was going to be class 38 rapids.  Very few people would attempt it but, I know I had what it took...after all, I was a legend on several sledding sites without having a sled.  I carbed up and took off...................'

Sounds exciting and just as believable as all your stories. :lies:

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sounds exciting and just as believable as all your stories. :lies:

Well, my stories are real.  Yours all lies.  All lies and fairytales...literally.  :lol: 

"I immerse myself deep in the local culture and customs when I travel."  :lmao: 

Rev on bus.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well, my stories are real.  Yours all lies.  All lies and fairytales...literally.  :lol: 

"I immerse myself deep in the local culture and customs when I travel."  :lmao: 

Rev on bus.jpg

Cool. Use the lie that I take bus tours in Europe to accuse me of lying. 

Zambo level stupid. 

32 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Cool. Use the lie that I take bus tours in Europe to accuse me of lying. 

Zambo level stupid. 

No, no....we all believe you are really getting into the nitty gritty of the real world in your travels with mom and daddy.

7CB05CB3-2E70-4208-AA43-0C0C33596D97.gif

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

No, no....we all believe you are really getting into the nitty gritty of the real world in your travels with mom and daddy.

7CB05CB3-2E70-4208-AA43-0C0C33596D97.gif

Ahhh so now you suggest I travel with Mommy and  Daddy?

Interesting.  Is that the only way you can spend a night away from home without night terrors?

You've already admitted you can't sleep away from home.

Poor frightened Zambo the clown.  Mid 90's Saudi Arabia got you freaked out.  

Ahhh so now you suggest I travel with Mommy and  Daddy?

Interesting.  Is that the only way you can spend a night away from home without night terrors?

You've already admitted you can't sleep away from home.

Poor frightened Zambo the clown.  Mid 90's Saudi Arabia got you freaked out.  

LOL!  You really must think you are something.  You think I live in some type of fear?  :lol:

You fear me and people like me.  To act tough and pretend you don’t is a lie that NOBODY here buys at all.  Much less your family.  Good grief.  Hard to imagine.  Ick.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  You really must think you are something.  You think I live in some type of fear?  :lol:

You fear me and people like me.  To act tough and pretend you don’t is a lie that NOBODY here buys at all.  Much less your family.  Good grief.  Hard to imagine.  Ick.

"May was forced out because of her liberal immigration policies" Zambo the clown. :lol2:

"May was forced out because of her liberal immigration policies" Zambo the clown. :lol2:

Well, in part she was, but I never said that. You fucked it up because you thought “Fat German Rosie” was May.

You are so fucking stupid.