Check your account email address ×

Remember when Obama was claimed to be a world laughingstock?

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Well it started before Trump was elected and Obama was pres for the 8 years before that.  Are you saying Obama caused that?

He doesn’t know what he’s rambling about.  Just another libtwat that is mad and dumb.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

There is an international debt crisis and currency manipulation with the dollar which makes it worse for many countries. Hence why many countries are desperately trying to move away from the dollar as the world reserve currency. Tick tock....

:lol: 

Hey Venezuela, just stfu. 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

You honestly think that’s why they view trump like they do? 

It’s a big part.  The rest is propaganda and bullshit.  Nationalism in the US is a painful consideration for countries that have been treating us as their police force and piggy bank for decades.  

IDGAF.  

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s a big part.  The rest is propaganda and bullshit.  Nationalism in the US is a painful consideration for countries that have been treating us as their police force and piggy bank for decades.  

IDGAF.  

No it isn’t. Foreign citizens don’t care one bit that trump is crying about that. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

May is a conservative. You are always happy to prove how stupid you are.

During her tenure she pursued reform of the Police Federation, implemented a harder line on drugs policy including the banning of khat, oversaw the introduction of elected Police and Crime Commissioners, the deportation of Abu Qatada, the creation of the National Crime Agency, and brought in additional restrictions on immigration

You stupid fuck.  She’s being ousted in a big part due to her immigration policy.

16 minutes ago, frenchy said:

No it isn’t. Foreign citizens don’t care one bit that trump is crying about that. 

Oh...foreign CITIZENS.  My bad, what do they care about with our POTUS then?  Hurt feels? 

Again, IDGAF.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...foreign CITIZENS.

He just said foreign citizens. :lol:

28 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Are you for real? All they do is cry about policies in the US. :dunno:

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

He just said foreign citizens. :lol:

Are you for real? All they do is cry about politics in the US. :dunno:

Frenchy must be fighting a Saturday night fog this morning.  We all know the feeling.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Americans in general aren't very well liked outside the US.

Most of us dont give a shit.  Some of the rudest people Ive ever met were German and French tourists in the US.....so.....works both ways.  Some Quebecois can be downright pricks too if you dont know French.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Most of us dont give a shit.  Some of the rudest people Ive ever met were German and French tourists in the US.....so.....works both ways.  Some Quebecois can be downright pricks too if you dont know French.

Example A

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Is this any better?

This is what others think of us, do we care?

Neal

Who claimed that?? It’s pretty clear the leftist media and new world order one world government loved Obama 

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Eurotrash are the worst actually, followed by the Frogs.:lol:

• Haha 2

That’s because most Americans are heathens.  Seriously, we are mostly loud, obnoxious, overly animated and just plain rude.  Even on our best behavior.  Not sure why but it’s how we somehow evolved.

I’ve done a bit of international business travel and the best thing I did was take some quick courses on foreign etiquette.  Americans won’t but, it really shows how just out to lunch we are on our own grossness when it comes to traveling abroad.  

BTW, rumor is Canadians are a close second.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

48 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Unlike you Im very well mannered, unless you’re rude to me.  Then its game on.  Like with you, ya fat mouthy prick.

Make up your mind you bald headed fucktard.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I was in Europe a couple weeks ago and outside of one nasty German cunt everyone was pretty nice to us. But everyone we talked to we asked them what they think of trump and Americans in general. Trump is not very regarded. :lol:

I didn't play it either way I was just interested to hear what they think and why. Surprisingly I expected the French to be the biggest cunts but that wasn't the case at all. I got cussed out in Italian a couple times in Venice tho. :lol:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I was in Europe a couple weeks ago and outside of one nasty German cunt everyone was pretty nice to us. But everyone we talked to we asked them what they think of trump and Americans in general. Trump is not very regarded. :lol:

I didn't play it either way I was just interested to hear what they think and why. Surprisingly I expected the French to be the biggest cunts but that wasn't the case at all. I got cussed out in Italian a couple times in Venice tho. :lol:

That's not cussing, it's just normal dialog.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Example A

Total lack of self awareness.