Check your account email address ×

Epstein case gets more and more bizarre.

• Platinum Contributing Member

https://www.foxnews.com/us/tucker-carlson-investigates-how-did-jeffrey-epstein-make-money

All kinds of strange stuff coming out like there really is little record of how he made his money and how much he has.

Strange passport and rumors of being a Mossad or CIA agent.  Could they have used him as a sex blackmailer?   

Most likely nothing but interesting none the less.  

Federal prosecutors say Epstein is a flight risk and a danger to the community, revealing new details in court during the 2-hour hearing about the financier's assets, including the intriguing contents that had been locked inside one Epstein's safe.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Alex Rossmiller said prosecutors "became aware today" of an outdated passport issued by a foreign country with a photo that appears to be Epstein but in a different name. The puzzling passport, issued in the 1980s, places the subject's residence as being in Saudi Arabia.

I personally don’t see why bail should be considered at all when this type of solid evidence is put up. Why should they get to go free while awaiting trial?  I’ve always seen this bail money as a chance for somebody to buy their way out of shit and just choose to live “on the lamb”.  The court just gets to decide what they are worth to do so?  

Oh yeah, “justice” and “due process”.  Lame.

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/tucker-carlson-investigates-how-did-jeffrey-epstein-make-money

All kinds of strange stuff coming out like there really is little record of how he made his money and how much he has.

Strange passport and rumors of being a Mossad or CIA agent.  Could they have used him as a sex blackmailer?   

Most likely nothing but interesting none the less.  

Federal prosecutors say Epstein is a flight risk and a danger to the community, revealing new details in court during the 2-hour hearing about the financier's assets, including the intriguing contents that had been locked inside one Epstein's safe.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Alex Rossmiller said prosecutors "became aware today" of an outdated passport issued by a foreign country with a photo that appears to be Epstein but in a different name. The puzzling passport, issued in the 1980s, places the subject's residence as being in Saudi Arabia.

There’s some weird ass shit involved with this case. There’s well connected investment dudes that haven’t a clue how this guy made his money. I understand that with electronic trading it can be done without a lot of oversight. Yet going way back in time he’s an unknown when it comes to money and investment. I’ve said from the beginning this entire case is a fucking rabbit hole. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s some weird ass shit involved with this case. There’s well connected investment dudes that haven’t a clue how this guy made his money. I understand that with electronic trading it can be done without a lot of oversight. Yet going way back in time he’s an unknown when it comes to money and investment. I’ve said from the beginning this entire case is a fucking rabbit hole. 

Now somebody’s weirdly witness-less, obscure and unknown past bothers you. 

Got it.

43 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He was implicated but not charged in one of the largest ponzi schemes in American history.   No not social security.   That's the biggest.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I personally don’t see why bail should be considered at all when this type of solid evidence is put up. Why should they get to go free while awaiting trial?  I’ve always seen this bail money as a chance for somebody to buy their way out of shit and just choose to live “on the lamb”.  The court just gets to decide what they are worth to do so?  

Oh yeah, “justice” and “due process”.  Lame.

money is the root of all evil

So apparently when Epstein was in prison for 14 months he was given 12 hours a day work release which he spent in a private office and supposedly had female visitors  flown in....WTF. 

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So apparently when Epstein was in prison for 14 months he was given 12 hours a day work release which he spent in a private office and supposedly had female visitors  flown in....WTF. 

I had a coworker who was on 12 hour release,  he was banging a chick downstairs who worked at the cafeteria in an under construction office for 6 months.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1