Check your account email address ×

we got this

I know anyone with a little bit of smarts doesn't want trump in office, including many republicans. not just some of the republicans in here, but in the political arena as well. but instead of coming out and risking a little bit of backlash from the cronies and whackos that they allowed to infiltrate their party, many hide in their homes, yelling anti-hillary messages. some of these people will even vote Hillary, but would never dare admit it. others will throw votes away, primarily so they can bitch regardless at every little thing that doesn't go their way, knowing full well their dream of utopia is just that. it's ok though, we always knew many of you were a bunch of pussies with no morals or backbone. we, once again, will steer the country in the better direction. we got this.

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sure sounds like the only acceptable thing for you to hear from others is "I'll vote for Hillary"! Anything less is just unacceptable to you!

Hey....fuck you! I'll vote for whoever I want to and it certainly won't be your cunt Hillary or Trump

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I know anyone with a little bit of smarts doesn't want trump in office, including many republicans. not just some of the republicans in here, but in the political arena as well. but instead of coming out and risking a little bit of backlash from the cronies and whackos that they allowed to infiltrate their party, many hide in their homes, yelling anti-hillary messages. some of these people will even vote Hillary, but would never dare admit it. others will throw votes away, primarily so they can bitch regardless at every little thing that doesn't go their way, knowing full well their dream of utopia is just that. it's ok though, we always knew many of you were a bunch of pussies with no morals or backbone. we, once again, will steer the country in the better direction. we got this.

Drinking early today?? I know some people with connections to good rehab facilities. :lol:

Just now, Kivalo said:

Slinger, you're the last one who should be lecturing others on their political views.

His unbridled hackery knows no bounds. Fucking sad, desperate and pathetic.

:nuts: 

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Feel better now?  Ahhhh....self validation.  It is what it is.  Oh, and I'd sure bet it isn't the Trump people that aren't the" pussies with no morals or backbones".

don't worry clowns. the economy isn't going to take a giant shit. we're not going to give the nuclear codes to a narcissistic, thin-skinned, hot-headed, clueless asshole. we're not going to buddy up with the Russians and allow them to walk all over the place. we're not going to trash all our relations with foreign powers. we're not going to make terrorism a lot worse...

so relax....

:bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Along with house control

• Gold Member
Just now, Anler said:

You got this? What is this, Lead poisoning?

It's Slinger's famous investigative technique on display. Assume what you think is absolutely true and then proudly proclaim it as fact ignoring all evidence to the contrary.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

don't worry clowns. the economy isn't going to take a giant shit. we're not going to give the nuclear codes to a narcissistic, thin-skinned, hot-headed, clueless asshole. we're not going to buddy up with the Russians and allow them to walk all over the place. we're not going to trash all our relations with foreign powers. we're not going to make terrorism a lot worse...

so relax....

:bc:

My offer still stands, seek help....admitting there is a problem is the first step.:bc:

The only reason I'd want trump to win is to see the Butthurt on here. :lol:

That said, it's kinda sad a somewhat sane dude like Kaisich didn't win the nomination cause he would absolutely destroy hillary in the general election. That type of thinking makes you go "hmm..." when you think about the Trump/Clinton friendship and the absolutely idiotic things Trump has said. :snack:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

we're not going to buddy up with the Russians and allow them to walk all over the place.

Like Clinton did with the Chinese back in the 90's?

11 hours ago, GGNHL said:

The only reason I'd want trump to win is to see the Butthurt on here. :lol:

That said, it's kinda sad a somewhat sane dude like Kaisich didn't win the nomination cause he would absolutely destroy hillary in the general election. That type of thinking makes you go "hmm..." when you think about the Trump/Clinton friendship and the absolutely idiotic things Trump has said. :snack:

uh-huh. you clowns are starting to line up one-by-one trying to blame hillary for the trumpster. pretty damn comical.

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

uh-huh. you clowns are starting to line up one-by-one trying to blame hillary for the trumpster. pretty damn comical.

The fuck you talking about?

Neoliberalism created fucking Trump. Now a third of the country wants to vote for a naked fascist. 

And you're part of the other third that wants to vote for a crypto fascist.

You fucking two party sheep are going to get us all killed.