Check your account email address ×

FSCE .....the New Stormfront

8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I'm surprised you two can tie shoes. 

Its not like I'm here often and know what retard says what. I spend one day here because I'm traveling and you act like I know everyone. 

Get a clue dipshits

You read my posts a lot though I guess? :lol:

I mean, I was already aware I had a Michigan fan club though. 

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Well be flattered because your almost normal comped to some and hold a little higher expectation

I like the fact that I'm not "normal". :bc:

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Never happen, no way 550 would spit out a single drop.

Hey, that's what they say about YOU!!! Faggot cum-dumpster. Fukken nigga cock in your mouth. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pffffttt....nice try pussy. You know damn well Fordy posts racist shit all the time. 

This thread is full of racist shit and the only people he attacks are the ones condemning racism. Completely self unaware. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

This thread is full of racist shit and the only people he attacks are the ones condemning racism. Completely self unaware. 

Dumb as a bag of hammers

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, gotta have some because of retards but, im with ya.

Sounds like Ben changed his mind...so, good with no rules again, Benny?  

Tard.

Perhaps a safe space sub forum for the snowflakes like Snacks & Bhen? They could go there ...cry & cuddle each other for emotional support, instead of having a breakdown here ... :dunno:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pffffttt....nice try pussy. You know damn well Fordy posts racist shit all the time. 

Against the mooslims that wipe their ass with their hand? When you going to take in some Muslim refugees btw? :read:

23 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Perhaps a safe space sub forum for the snowflakes like Snacks & Bhen? They could go there ...cry & cuddle each other for emotional support, instead of having a breakdown here ... :dunno:

Against the mooslims that wipe their ass with their hand? When you going to take in some Muslim refugees btw? :read:

H thinks it is made up. Bet he has never even met one in his sheltered rural life.

No wonder the blacks brutalize us with impunity, look how so many on this site are intimidated from even SPEAKING OUT against them, even after they have committed such brutal, egregious crimes.

If this site is any indication of white American men's passivity, then we are surely doomed. 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Dumb as a bag of hammers

"Listen to me I'm smart!"

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Yup

White privilege yachts

10 hours ago, Anler said:

Link?