Check your account email address ×

FSCE .....the New Stormfront

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

What state would you suggest? :lol:

Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, and maybe Amherst, NH, or Auburn, NY!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, and maybe Amherst, NH, or Auburn, NY!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Black dudes are welcome in Amherst. Niggers cant roll 50 ft into town without being pulled over.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Black dudes are welcome in Amherst. Niggers cant roll 50 ft into town without being pulled over.

Weally?????   

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Now tbh - stopped at Lowe's yesterday to get my mom some plants for her birthday. Some older spry black dude was working in garden center. Some old white lady trying to stuff a hanging basket in her cart ...he says "ma'am if you hang it off the handle of cart etc". He helps her ...

I check out & he says sir etc...

Was good to see . 

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Question to all you BRAINIACS:

If black Americans feel they got screwed by government and everyone else, then why haven't the 40,000,000

blacks all re-located to one fukken state, where they could control every aspect of government at all levels.

Where they could all have black mayors and all black COPS!!

Why haven't they done that??? 

They haven't done that because they love where they are, they love Whitey pickin' up the welfare tab for their fukken welfare piglets, and they love the lives they lead. 

Forty fukken million, but they won't fukken move!!!  All THE FUKKEN COPS COULD BE BLACK, BUT THEY WON'T MOVE!!!

ALL A BUNCH OF SHIT FUKKEN BULLSHIT!!!!

The same reason white people who feel there is an impending race war haven't done the same. 

Did you even think about that before you posted it?

:lol:

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Now tbh - stopped at Lowe's yesterday to get my mom some plants for her birthday. Some older spry black dude was working in garden center. Some old white lady trying to stuff a hanging basket in her cart ...he says "ma'am if you hang it off the handle of cart etc". He helps her ...

Was good to see . 

Plenty of blacks have class.

bb.jpg

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Was good to see . 

"Was good to see"....you are so far gone you can't even see it. 

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The same reason white people who feel there is an impending race war haven't done the same. 

Did you even think about that before you posted it?

Whites won't move because they want to stay and protect their property. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Stubby little fucker probably stroked his creeper mustache a thousand times thinking about that.

Can you just imagine thinking the following and then actually typing it out on a forum for other people to read....

"I'm not a racist cause the other day I was shopping and the black boy at the register called me sir and I liked that"

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Can you just imagine thinking the following and then actually typing it out on a forum for other people to read....

"I'm not a racist cause the other day I was shopping and the black boy at the register called me sir and I liked that"

He's fuckin dead serious about it too. 

Amazing.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

He's fuckin dead serious about it too. 

Amazing.

What's even more amazing is there is a growing group of fucking morons around here who read that shit and thinks it's a valid thought and nod in approval. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

What's even more amazing is there is a growing group of fucking morons around here who read that shit and thinks it's a valid thought and nod in approval. 

Oh for sure. This place is a giant white privilege echo chamber.

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I type something positive - negative pouts shits on it. You are a miserable person. No wonder you haven't got laid in years...

13 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Imagine calling ford sir? Lol. 

Hey I was on way golfing & looking pretty dapper. I said - thank you sir back also. Seemed like a great hard working guy. 

Eagled the 18th also...uphill 285 yard par 4. 

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Stubby little fucker probably stroked his creeper mustache a thousand times thinking about that.

Stubby? I'll bitchslap you with one hand & never set my beer down with the other...& not think twice about it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No, they're the smart ones. 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

I type something positive - negative pouts shits on it. You are a miserable person. No wonder you haven't got laid in years...

Hey I was on way golfing & looking pretty dapper. I said - thank you sir back also. Seemed like a great hard working guy. 

Eagled the 18th also...uphill 285 yard par 4. 

Stubby? I'll bitchslap you with one hand & never set my beer down with the other...& not think twice about it.

Your story about a black guy knowing his place was very touching.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Your story about a black guy knowing his place was very touching.

Claims he called him sir back....probably called him "boy"

Just now, Zambroski said:

”A growing white privilege echo chamber”?

Oh my!  

Without doing the back read, I’ll just wait for the fucking movie to come out.

I see you're now 'white knitting' for stubby...

:news: