Check your account email address ×

Gonna gape everything wow.

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Tesla is 1 quarters bad news away from BK.  Musk is a visionary but everything he does is hanging by a string but somehow he's managed to hold it together 

How is Ford doing financially?

How many times have the big 3 skirted bankruptcy?

He is making a good product that people seem to want. He's going thru some growing pains but I think they will pull thru. 600 mile range on the fastest production street car? That's pretty incredible. 

You realize this thing will be out of reach of most of us right? Looking at 200k base model and go up from there.

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

He is making a good product that people seem to want. He's going thru some growing pains but I think they will pull thru. 600 mile range on the fastest production street car? That's pretty incredible. 

600 mile range :lmao: nice pipe dream 

35 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Tesla is 1 quarters bad news away from BK.  Musk is a visionary but everything he does is hanging by a string but somehow he's managed to hold it together 

This is it....seriously.  The shell game he’s been playing is pretty widely known by most now.  I give him credit but, let’s face it, he’s been unable to inspire consumers to look his way and his cars are still seen mostly as gimmicky throw-aways.  If he hasn’t been able to “inspire” by now with those massive subsidies, well......

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh my.  Not one person here who backs his play will ever own one of his cars.  

Prove me wrong.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

This is it....seriously.  The shell game he’s been playing is pretty widely known by most now.  I give him credit but, let’s face it, he’s been unable to inspire consumers to look his way and his cars are still seen mostly as gimmicky throw-aways.  If he hasn’t been able to “inspire” by now with those massive subsidies, well......

:lol: dumb as a fucking stump

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: dumb as a fucking stump

Oh, my bad....was that you I saw dragging your Q-pit around in that pearl yellow Tesla the other day?  It looked like it was struggling under the load.

:lol:

Just now, Mainecat said:

You shouldn’t be awake at this time.

Been at work since 6am. Thanks Trump, easy over time as far as the eye can see. All of these big trading firms are burning money again. Weird!!!!!!

QqThe 3 series car was the turning point for Tesla. The model S and X were always going to be low production cars due to their price but now with the model 3 we are starting to see a more widespread car. I see model 3s all the time now. Tesla will take on a small SUV next that should put them on solid ground financially for the next ten years anyways. Tech is what will keep Tesla around.

44 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

QqThe 3 series car was the turning point for Tesla. The model S and X were always going to be low production cars due to their price but now with the model 3 we are starting to see a more widespread car. I see model 3s all the time now. Tesla will take on a small SUV next that should put them on solid ground financially for the next ten years anyways. Tech is what will keep Tesla around.

Tesla’s are everywhere in the Minneapolis area. Wisconsin is lucky to have cell phone coverage. That says something right there. 

• Gold Member

Now that the tax credit credit has expired, Tesla is kind of fucked as being a main stream vehicle/auto manufacture.  They will always fill a niche market though.

Edited by BOHICA

18 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Now that the tax credit credit has expired, Tesla is kind of fucked as being a main stream vehicle/auto manufacture.  They will always fill a niche market though.

The model 3 is in line price wise with other high end small cars and it has the economy of the electricity. Add in the almost complete lack of maintenance and I think it does ok on it's own.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

He releases a truck or suv and Ford and Chevy are toast.

I think Tesla will be late to that party. I think the big three already have electric trucks in the pipe. Add to that the Rivan concept vehicles and pending production and I think Tesla will take a different path.