Check your account email address ×

We're All Fooked!

Well, just the mean ones making fun of Dems....  Words almost escape me here.  Well..here's three:  hypocritical, ignorant, snowflakes

Democrat Rep. Frederica Wilson said people who are “making fun” of members of Congress online should be “prosecuted.”

"Those people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace, and there is no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable,” Wilson said.

“We're gonna shut them down and work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted,” she added. “You cannot intimidate members of Congress, frighten members of Congress. It is against the law, and it's a shame in this United States of America.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-democrat-making-fun-congress-should-prosecuted

Just now, Anler said:

The first amendment will be virtually eradicated in our lifetime. 

We should just scrap it all and start from scratch!  First thing is first!  Arrest Trump and prosecute all his supporters!!!!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We should just scrap it all and start from scratch!  First thing is first!  Arrest Trump and prosecute all his supporters!!!!!!!!!

That’s priceless considering Trumps constant whining about the media and lack of  press briefings....once again the need to spew overrides your half dozen brain cells. 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s priceless considering Trumps constant whining about the media and lack of  press briefings....once again the need to spew overrides your half dozen brain cells. 🤣

Poor Bitter Snacks.  Still not any better today, huh?  Life is hard.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

And trump calls them treasonous. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

But the left are way ahead of trying to win that race.  

Pay attention Rambone.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pay attention Rambone.

Oh, I'm paying attention just fine.  I don't let my sad sacking little emotions run things for me like you do.

Did Trump call for the prosecution of those that made fun of him?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I'm paying attention just fine.  I don't let my sad sacking little emotions run things for me like you do.

He pretty much just shoves it right back in their face on Twitter. I prefer this method over the last guy who used the FBI, DOJ and IRS to settle his grudges. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He pretty much just shoves it right back in their face on Twitter. I prefer this method over the last guy who used the FBI, DOJ and IRS to settle his grudges. 

100% agree!!! 

Didn't Canada just do a "mean name calling" law or some shit up there? @frenchy @Duke KaBoom @Momorider??????

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

This is the woman who dresses up in children's cowgirl costumes ............right? :lol:  

That's the one!  

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

This is the woman who dresses up in children's cowgirl costumes ............right? :lol:  

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GGRV_enCA750CA750&q=Frederica+Wilson&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjSn4vc5ZjjAhXBXc0KHTtmDRwQsAR6BAgDEAE&biw=1280&bih=529

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Treasonous!!!!! 

Yeah that’s not a serious charge or anything....duuhhhhhhh. 

58 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a fuckin flake ... ^^^

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

Image result for Frederica Wilson

New Planet of the Apes cast?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Treasonous!!!!! 

Yeah that’s not a serious charge or anything....duuhhhhhhh. 

Fucking dummy.  Look at you justifying anything because you are upset with others here that like Trump.  This is what ignorant people do.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Fucking dummy.  Look at you justifying anything because you are upset with others here that like Trump.  This is what ignorant people do.

He voted for the guy 

now he doesn’t like him

expects everyone else to toe the line and criticize and belittle the president just like he does 

have at it jimmy boy 

gonna be another tough 4 years for ya 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He talks to the press 100 times more than the HNIC ever did.

Who needs a daily briefing when you can get it from him directly? :lol:

41 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Typical democrat.  Thinks they are royalty or something slightly better than the regular American taxpayer.  

I’m enjoying your tax dollars in retirement. It’s quite lovely actually.