Check your account email address ×

Seems like a good plank...

15 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

It hasn't worked in Canada. But then again look at our piss poor excuse for a leader. That moron could fuck up a free lunch.

What hasn't worked in Canada? :dunno:

24 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

It hasn't worked in Canada. But then again look at our piss poor excuse for a leader. That moron could fuck up a free lunch.

What hasn't worked?

Their stores haven't worked! Government fucks that up. Overpriced. No supply.

Decriminalization works great. No more wasted time for law enforcement.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Pete said:

Anyone in prison based solely on pot should be pardoned.

Hold up now.  Anyone in jail for pot alone is there because they got caught with amount that would be for resale not some kid who got caught with a joint in the ashtray of his car.  And people who have large amounts of pot with the intention of selling it could still get arrested in states that have legalized pot already. I say let the states decide they will do a better job than Washington.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Hold up now.  Anyone in jail for pot alone is there because they got caught with amount that would be for resale not some kid who got caught with a joint in the ashtray of his car.  And people who have large amounts of pot with the intention of selling it could still get arrested in states that have legalized pot already. I say let the states decide they will do a better job than Washington.

A 1/4 oz can be resale 

what’s the limit before you’re considered a “dealer”?

Mass allows 10 oz per person per household in possession. 6 plants per person 

If you’re talking pounds at a time then yeah those types should be locked up 

I should have said MOST

Edited by Pete

1 hour ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Who would have thought Drug Ford could fuck up the only think he was ever good at?

• Haha 1

Decriminalize it now and pardon all marijuana convictions. And those who think it should be legalized so it can be taxed need to STFU. You are basically saying it's only dangerous if you don't pay the tax which means it's still illegal. Just like booze and tobacco. You shouldn't need a permit and a tax to consume or grow a plant. Ffs

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

What hasn't worked?

Their stores haven't worked! Government fucks that up. Overpriced. No supply.

Decriminalization works great. No more wasted time for law enforcement.

THis, My wifes wants legalization. I tell her you already have decriminalization , be happy.

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

SO then they are a businessman running a business the gvmt dosnt agree with. Yet big pharma reps walk the streets free everyday.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Decriminalize it now and pardon all marijuana convictions. And those who think it should be legalized so it can be taxed need to STFU. You are basically saying it's only dangerous if you don't pay the tax which means it's still illegal. Just like booze and tobacco. You shouldn't need a permit and a tax to consume or grow a plant. Ffs

this

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

SO then they are a businessman running a business the gvmt dosnt agree with. Yet big pharma reps walk the streets free everyday.

Look big pharma should be in trouble for what they have done with opioids. Look the government will still go after you for making Moon shine without a license so.

21 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Look big pharma should be in trouble for what they have done with opioids. Look the government will still go after you for making Moon shine without a license so.

And that is also a waste of tax $.

5 hours ago, Anler said:

By taxing it they'll have control over the quality, who gets it (legally) and it, if priced Right, will shut down the black market and all the retardedness that goes with it.

Think outside the box dummy!

8 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

By taxing it they'll have control over the quality, who gets it (legally) and it, if priced Right, will shut down the black market and all the retardedness that goes with it.

Think outside the box dummy!

But most pols get too greedy are the taxes are too high. People go a few times to see what its all about , then back to their buddies for the next bag.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

THis, My wifes wants legalization. I tell her you already have decriminalization , be happy.

It's nice to be able to grow it legally too :mjp:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

true

The two that I have in the greenhouse are growing like weeds, LOL.  They are also in pre flower already. I've never grown outside, but it seems early????