Check your account email address ×

More Antifa beatings, a journalist this time

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You got shit Jimmy Pouts....except a piss poor attitude and a keyboard mouth.  You couldn’t carry my jockstrap in real life.

Of course.  What about the same assholes who want to call me a kool aid drinking fraud or just someone who preys on old ladies, I suppose I should just give them a pass, right?  

How exactly are you a "survivor"....by running to Ma for help with a mortgage. GFY disphit.  I know true survivors and you calling yourself one is insulting and fucking ludicrous.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You got shit Jimmy Pouts....except a piss poor attitude and a keyboard mouth.  You couldn’t carry my jockstrap in real life.

Of course.  What about the same assholes who want to call me a kool aid drinking fraud or just someone who preys on old ladies, I suppose I should just give them a pass, right?  

You do you, man. 

2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Odd that 7 years ago you could not pay your mortgage and had to short sell the house you lived in and then rentrd for three years. Liar.

Seriously man.....time to let it go. 

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Nothing, except when you’re constantly throwing stones from your glass house.  Do you really think I’d admit I cleaned shit houses for 5 years if I looked down at people who earn their living with their hands, or was embarrassed to make money with my own hands?  It was a business opportunity and it paid very well.   I put my own money on the line several times over the years, so I have zero time to listen to the jabs from people who’ve never done it.  And yeah, I look down at those types.

I look down on you slick, because you shovel more insults at people than the next 5 guys do in here combined...

Keep counting other peoples money and thinking because I didnt need a bank to buy a house that Im somehow broke.  We wont talk about the 13 additional rental units bro and I bought in the past 7-8 years, because thats none of your business either.  About 150k equity in this house btw.  Sure Ive had some setbacks, but Im also a survivor, hard worker and things could not be going much better for my family right now.  What accomplishments or positive attributes do you have, other than managing to be one of the most disgusting people Ive ever known?  

Someone gets it. :bc: 

He flails around like a fucking angry insult troll.  Several of us including you have had his number for a while.

Wife told me a good story about her board superintendent who was the most educated in his family and was making $180K a year at the time.  He couldn't hold a candle to his uneducated brothers who ran a septic business.:lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Odd that 7 years ago you could not pay your mortgage and had to short sell the house you lived in and then rentrd for three years. Liar.

Wow. :lol:  I bet my wife alone makes more than both you and Smales combined.   Worry about your own sorry lives. Another glass house loser who digs into peoples private lives, while hiding underneath a rocks.  Never accomplished a fucking thing in your own sorry life, and just hates on others who have.  Claims he owns a trucking company but in reality your wife just works for one.  Had a stroke and still rocks a 44” waist.  Lives in fucking hovel.  Fuck you Zoso, ok?  The 750 is amazing btw.  Thanks for asking.  

^^^^^^Great forum you guys are running here CKF and SSFB.  If we’re gonna cross lines and all.....

Wow. :lol:  I bet my wife alone makes more than both you and Smales combined.   Worry about your own sorry lives. Another glass house loser who digs into peoples private lives, while hiding underneath a rocks.  Never accomplished a fucking thing in your own sorry life, and just hates on others who have.  Claims he owns a trucking company but in reality your wife just works for one.  Had a stroke and still rocks a 44” waist.  Lives in fucking hovel.  Fuck you Zoso, ok?  The 750 is amazing btw.  Thanks for asking.  

^^^^^^Great forum you guys are running here CKF and SSFB.  If we’re gonna cross lines and all.....

When the truth about is revealed you get upset. Lol.

Got to say, I fail to see the advantage of letting that zero back here, but hey....

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

When the truth about is revealed you get upset. Lol.

If it was the truth or yours to tell you might have a point.   Posting a picture of a bug stained windshield from the passenger side of your wife’s employer’s truck ain’t all that impressive Strokey.   Why always so envious and bitter? Your disability check late this month?

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If it was the truth or yours to tell you might have a point.   Posting a picture of a bug stained windshield from the passenger side of your wife’s employer’s truck ain’t all that impressive Strokey.   Why always so envious and bitter? Your disability check late this month?

Unlike you I do not lie. I also have no need to pretend to be a baller in order to feel self worth. My truck my business.  View is great here, hope all is well in the cubicle.

20190703_110026.jpg

20190703_105915.jpg

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How exactly are you a "survivor"....by running to Ma for help with a mortgage. GFY disphit.  I know true survivors and you calling yourself one is insulting and fucking ludicrous.

curb-survivor.gif

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Unlike you I do not lie. I also have no need to pretend to be a baller in order to feel self worth. My truck my business.  View is great here, hope all is well in the cubicle.

20190703_110026.jpg

20190703_105915.jpg

I didnt lie or pretend about shit.  A couple of you low lifes decided to dig up and publicize my U4 and twist a real estate purchase that is none of either of your business.  In fact the only thing that proves is that you’re both a couple bitter assholes.  Im likely the only guy on this forum with a securities license, which is why there is a U4 for someone to chase down in the first place, and the one ding on it has nothing to do with my fitness as an FA.  It also means I had to pass an FBI background check and a whole host of other screens including credit checks to get the position and file that form.  Not a one of you pieces of shit could stand up to the same scrutiny and you know it.  So keep barking at the moon, Im off til Monday.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I didnt lie or pretend about shit.  A couple of you low lifes decided to dig up and publicize my U4 and twist a real estate purchase that is none of either of your business.  In fact the only thing that proves is that you’re both a couple bitter assholes.  Im likely the only guy on this forum with a securities license, which is why there is a U4 for someone to chase down in the first place, and the one ding on it has nothing to do with my fitness as an FA.  It also means I had to pass an FBI background check and a whole host of other screens including credit checks to get the position and file that form.  Not a one of you pieces of shit could stand up to the same scrutiny and you know it.  So keep barking at the moon, Im off til Monday.

you want to keep speaking about me I'll keep speaking back.

Criminal background checks,  credit checks  and fingerprinting-  been doing that since 3-4 careers ago for you.   There are hundreds of thousands who pass those checks it doesn't make you special.  When records are public it's probably best to not lie or boast about things cause you might get called out in it.   

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Criminal background checks,  credit checks  and fingerprinting-  been doing that since 3-4 careers ago for you.   There are hundreds of thousands who pass those checks it doesn't make you special.  When records are public it's probably best to not lie or boast about things cause you might get called out in it.   

Hell I had to pass an RCMP background check for a firearms license 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

I didn’t  lie about a fucking thing you piece of shit so just save it.  Your credit history is public?  How about Zoso or Smales, your new dream team?  let’s see your U4s.  Oh wait none of you have one.  The difference between you and me is I repeated something that you already readily publicized about yourself on these forums multiple times.  If it was something you were embarrassed about or didn’t want known you never should have disclosed it.  I didn’t give you or anyone else permission to make fodder of my past credit history, so unless any of you losers want to put your past history under the same scrutiny I’d suggest you all stfu.  Btw, hope for your sake our paths never cross, because I know you’re just as weak physically as you are emotionally.  Fuck...my 130 lb nephew has stronger arms than you.  I’m thankful every day I booted your two faced ass from camp.  

Why would I give a shit about your U4  Mark? As for the rest just more emotional blather. BTW fuckhead all I’ve ever done is repeat shit you have said here so save it ya big fucking baby. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

21 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Fuck I had all sorts of state sponsored colonoscopies, both criminal and financial, for just being a shareholder in a cannabis enterprise. Don't hear me bragging about it. 

Well yeah...You’re just Moto from Michigan and not The Oracle of Connecticut!!!!!!!! 

BTW what’s the scoop on that guy the cops killed over your way...any inside info? 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well yeah...You’re just Moto from Michigan and not The Oracle of Connecticut!!!!!!!! 

BTW what’s the scoop on that guy the cops killed over your way...any inside info? 

Just hearsay mostly but apparently dude was probably off his meds or had an untreated mental illness. Came at.the cop with an axe I guess. Heard he wanted to die. Hard to say if that's true or not. He was a tinfoil hatter, govt conspiracy dude too I guess.