Check your account email address ×

Baby boomers to hand down $68T in great wealth transfer

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who are you trying to kid?  If you had a shred of ambition you’d get a real job and wouldnt drive a 20 year old rusted out piece of shit.  I’ve created, bought and sold several companies and made six figures at most of them.  Wtf have you done exactly other than run your mouth alot and post up movie clips?

Yeah it is funny.  I bought the company and returned my original investment 6 fold after selling it to the largest waste hauling company in the country 5 years later, like a normal entrepreneur does.  I shit on him because he’s an asshole with a big fucking mouth.  Kind of like you.  Put your own wealth on the line several times like I have and then you two clowns can come talk to me.

wow that worked well for you,  your fucking mom had to buy you a house at 60 because you lost it all.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who are you trying to kid?  If you had a shred of ambition you’d get a real job and wouldnt drive a 20 year old rusted out piece of shit.  I’ve created, bought and sold several companies and made six figures at most of them.  Wtf have you done exactly other than run your mouth alot and post up movie clips?

Yeah it is funny.  I bought the company and returned my original investment 6 fold after selling it to the largest waste hauling company in the country 5 years later, like a normal entrepreneur does.  I shit on him because he’s an asshole with a big fucking mouth.  Kind of like you.  Put your own wealth on the line several times like I have and then you two clowns can come talk to me.

Who cares what I drive and I’ve heard these stories so many times from you it’s laughable. You said I make excuses about being a painter...not even sure what that means because I’ve been honest about what I do and where I’ve been...no excuses about anything. BTW you really show your cuntiness by saying being a painter isn’t a “real” job...what else falls into that category you self important old cunt?

I guess my goals in life are different than wanting to be the flatland dipshit rolling into Jackman in a Benz acting like a big shot while the locals laugh behind my back. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

wow that worked well for you,  your fucking mom had to buy you a house at 60 because you lost it all.  

Interesting....funny how says others  make excuses yet he leaves out these little details while slapping himself on the back. 😂

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:owned:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who cares what I drive and I’ve heard these stories so many times from you it’s laughable. You said I make excuses about being a painter...not even sure what that means because I’ve been honest about what I do and where I’ve been...no excuses about anything. BTW you really show your cuntiness by saying being a painter isn’t a “real” job...what else falls into that category you self important old cunt?

I guess my goals in life are different than wanting to be the flatland dipshit rolling into Jackman in a Benz acting like a big shot while the locals laugh behind my back. :lol:

When I lived in Menomonie WI the painters at UW Stout had a reputation that preceded them. Big time pot smokers. They showed up everyday for work and were always happy. I was 18 and working part time at a Clark gas station. A group of two came in to buy some zig zags. They both convinced themselves that the rolling papers we were selling were wet. The one guy is saying to me, “feel that...these things are fucking wet”. Then both would laugh. I had to reassure them that the papers weren’t wet and would get em through the day, :lol: 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

When I lived in Menomonie WI the painters at UW Stout had a reputation that preceded them. Big time pot smokers. They showed up everyday for work and were always happy. I was 18 and working part time at a Clark gas station. A group of two came in to buy some zig zags. They both convinced themselves that the rolling papers we were selling were wet. The one guy is saying to me, “feel that...these things are fucking wet”. Then both would laugh. I had to reassure them that the papers weren’t wet and would get em through the day, :lol: 

Haha...I’m one of the few painters that doesn’t smoke weed around here. 😂

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

A real job is what? What’s wrong with a 20 year old rusted out truck?

i know many multi millionaires that drive what you would consider junk. They don’t care about what they look like. Most people who drive expensive vehicles do it on monthly payments like the rest of their lives.

• Like 3

Just now, Mainecat said:

i know many multi millionaires that drive what you would consider junk. They don’t care about what they look like. Most people who drive expensive vehicles do it on monthly payments like the rest of their lives.

sure you do

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Many people who are concerned about the image don't really have the money to afford it they just finance it to the hilt then when  the shit hits the fan they lose it to the bank

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

see anler is right,  if the boomers would all just kill themselves it would be a tremendous boost for this country.  saves SS and medicare and the wealth passed down can be better spent by millennials than the selfish boomers.  

1/2 those inheritors will be broke within 5 yrs of getting the money. And that's true for any generation.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pete said:

sure you do

Around here here , anyone who has been in their home 15 + yrs and has a 401 k that they havnt tapped into is a millionaire. Dosnt mean they aint getting up and going to work tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Many people who are concerned about the image don't really have the money to afford it they just finance it to the hilt then when  the shit hits the fan they lose it to the bank

Drive into lower middle class neighborhoods. The rentals all look like tunaville but they all drive shiny waxed benzes.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I noticed a little rust on the rockers of my 200k mile '06 GMC half ton.  I found an old can of Krylon on the shelf.  The color almost matches.  LOL

That old beater may need a tranny soon.  I found one at the local junk yard for $400.  Gonna buy it and rebuild it and have it on the shelf for when this one shits the bed.  

On a more serious note.  Boomers passing along wealth to the tune of almost $70 trillion is awesome.  Gonna be some parties thrown when all us boomers finally croak.  

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly and I was thinking about his shit pumping career as I was posting...he really is lacking in the self awareness department.

Id say that is your problem.  If I was the least bit embarrassed about what I did I never would have disclosed it.  The point is and should be, I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty to take care of my family and get ahead.  And somehow I am also able to put a suit on, get given an office of a Fortune 500 company and be qualified to manage the assets of several hundred households.  Because I have drive and a work ethic, something you lack.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Unbelievable that you would continue to publicize what should be private and personal, but worse, lie about it. Ma offered to finance the house that my wife and I found but because I was just starting a new career at Jones,  and banks frown on any new job when giving out mortgages, she offered to finance it and we paid her.  Less than two years later I got a conventional mortgage.  So no, mom didn’t buy me a house.   Since you see fit to keep hitting below the belt, let’s talk about why I booted your rain cloud ass out of our camp.  Because you were always crying the blues about life, because everyone was sick of listening to how much money you used to make, how much your wife hated you and how you need to see a shrink for anxiety because your life was just oh so hard.  But mostly you’re an arrogant blowhard, who looks down his nose at everyone.....which is funny given when we first met you were morbidly obese.  I could go on, but airing people’s dirty laundry ain’t my thing.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t care what you drive but you’re a first class cunt and need a little of your own shit shoveled back in your face.  And I drive what I drive because it impresses me, not because I’m trying to impress anyone else, least of which would be you.  :lol:  

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And so do I.  But only here is having a nice home or car, even entrepreneurial accomplishments held against you by a small group of haters.  Trust me I get it, hell why would I admit that I owned a shit can business if I wasn’t anything but proud of it?  Do you have any idea how much grief I used to take from these hard hat Neanderthal laborers when I would pull onto a job site?  I laughed then and I’m still laughing now.  Same kind of haters who bust my stones because now I drive a “nice” car.  Haters gonna hate.  Drive what you want, but don’t throw fucking stones at me from your glass houses. :lol: 

• Thanks 1