Check your account email address ×

Baby boomers to hand down $68T in great wealth transfer

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I shit on people who act like assholes.  If I actually looked down at people who get dirty at their jobs I’d never hide the fact about the shit houses.  I kicked you out you because I got sick of your know it all holier than thou attitude.  You’d still be pretending to be my friend if I didn’t call you out, so let’s just save the fraud talk too.  It appears I was spot on about your true colors.   I shit on Smales because he’s a straight up bipolar moron with a big mouth.  He’d be lost without this place let’s just be honest.  Come on back to Jackman next year, you’re so missed by all!  NOT.   

It's your story keep believing your not the loser you are. Everyone in Jackman knows your a stuck up fraud. I'm shocked your brother can stand you. Fucking guy claims he's going to retire in a few years a multimillionaire yet could not pay back the bank or buy a house on his own. 

I stopped being your friend when you could not have a rational argument, started taking personal shots at my mental health and you drank the koolaid and started your superior act because you think being hired at ej is the hardest thing in the world 

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I shit on people who act like assholes.  If I actually looked down at people who get dirty at their jobs I’d never hide the fact about the shit houses.  I kicked you out you because I got sick of your know it all holier than thou attitude.  You’d still be pretending to be my friend if I didn’t call you out, so let’s just save the fraud talk too.  It appears I was spot on about your true colors.   I shit on Smales because he’s a straight up bipolar moron with a big mouth.  He’d be lost without this place let’s just be honest.  Come on back to Jackman next year, you’re so missed by all!  NOT.   

Priceless coming from the jackass that constantly proclaims what an internet sled site legend he is and now you are speaking for everybody in Jackman...what a fucking douchebag. :lol: 

BTW you said I don’t have a “real” job so yes you do look down on people.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Priceless coming from the jackass that constantly proclaims what an internet sled site legend he is and now you are speaking for everybody in Jackman...what a fucking douchebag. :lol: 

He's the sites biggest hypocrite. 

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

shit around here at 200k you would have had to replace rockers and cab corners along with the bed and bumpers of just about any brand driven year round.

Oh I replaced the rockers.

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Well then, everything is just fucking roses. Other than the magnitude of human destruction and disruption from America’s favorite pastime. War. 

Boomers and their parents have literally waged every single American incursion since WWII. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Id say that is your problem.  If I was the least bit embarrassed about what I did I never would have disclosed it.  The point is and should be, I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty to take care of my family and get ahead.  And somehow I am also able to put a suit on, get given an office of a Fortune 500 company and be qualified to manage the assets of several hundred households.  Because I have drive and a work ethic, something you lack.

Unbelievable that you would continue to publicize what should be private and personal, but worse, lie about it. Ma offered to finance the house that my wife and I found but because I was just starting a new career at Jones,  and banks frown on any new job when giving out mortgages, she offered to finance it and we paid her.  Less than two years later I got a conventional mortgage.  So no, mom didn’t buy me a house.   Since you see fit to keep hitting below the belt, let’s talk about why I booted your rain cloud ass out of our camp.  Because you were always crying the blues about life, because everyone was sick of listening to how much money you used to make, how much your wife hated you and how you need to see a shrink for anxiety because your life was just oh so hard.  But mostly you’re an arrogant blowhard, who looks down his nose at everyone.....which is funny given when we first met you were morbidly obese.  I could go on, but airing people’s dirty laundry ain’t my thing.

I don’t care what you drive but you’re a first class cunt and need a little of your own shit shoveled back in your face.  And I drive what I drive because it impresses me, not because I’m trying to impress anyone else, least of which would be you.  :lol:  

And so do I.  But only here is having a nice home or car, even entrepreneurial accomplishments held against you by a small group of haters.  Trust me I get it, hell why would I admit that I owned a shit can business if I wasn’t anything but proud of it?  Do you have any idea how much grief I used to take from these hard hat Neanderthal laborers when I would pull onto a job site?  I laughed then and I’m still laughing now.  Same kind of haters who bust my stones because now I drive a “nice” car.  Haters gonna hate.  Drive what you want, but don’t throw fucking stones at me from your glass houses. :lol: 

Is that the Mom you said YOU were taking care of in an earlier thread?  

Never mind, you said you were taking care of her finances.  That's completely different. 

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Id say that is your problem.  If I was the least bit embarrassed about what I did I never would have disclosed it.  The point is and should be, I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty to take care of my family and get ahead.  And somehow I am also able to put a suit on, get given an office of a Fortune 500 company and be qualified to manage the assets of several hundred households.  Because I have drive and a work ethic, something you lack.

Unbelievable that you would continue to publicize what should be private and personal, but worse, lie about it. Ma offered to finance the house that my wife and I found but because I was just starting a new career at Jones,  and banks frown on any new job when giving out mortgages, she offered to finance it and we paid her.  Less than two years later I got a conventional mortgage.  So no, mom didn’t buy me a house.   Since you see fit to keep hitting below the belt, let’s talk about why I booted your rain cloud ass out of our camp.  Because you were always crying the blues about life, because everyone was sick of listening to how much money you used to make, how much your wife hated you and how you need to see a shrink for anxiety because your life was just oh so hard.  But mostly you’re an arrogant blowhard, who looks down his nose at everyone.....which is funny given when we first met you were morbidly obese.  I could go on, but airing people’s dirty laundry ain’t my thing.

I don’t care what you drive but you’re a first class cunt and need a little of your own shit shoveled back in your face.  And I drive what I drive because it impresses me, not because I’m trying to impress anyone else, least of which would be you.  :lol:  

And so do I.  But only here is having a nice home or car, even entrepreneurial accomplishments held against you by a small group of haters.  Trust me I get it, hell why would I admit that I owned a shit can business if I wasn’t anything but proud of it?  Do you have any idea how much grief I used to take from these hard hat Neanderthal laborers when I would pull onto a job site?  I laughed then and I’m still laughing now.  Same kind of haters who bust my stones because now I drive a “nice” car.  Haters gonna hate.  Drive what you want, but don’t throw fucking stones at me from your glass houses. :lol: 

Are you serious? You started throwing rocks today. No one else. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

It's your story keep believing your not the loser you are. Everyone in Jackman knows your a stuck up fraud. I'm shocked your brother can stand you. Fucking guy claims he's going to retire in a few years a multimillionaire yet could not pay back the bank or buy a house on his own. 

That must be why everyone stops by every weekend and texts/calls all week wanting to ride during the season.  Must also be why JPS treats me like royalty.  Btw, my brother and I cruised all around Long Island Sound with our wives on their yacht, so he stands me just fine.  Real classy bringing him into this.  And what I said is absolutely true about when I retire.  Some inherited, some earned.  How much of it that is your business:  ZERO.  How much class you have for bringing my brother/finances into it:  ZERO. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

I stopped being your friend when you could not have a rational argument, started taking personal shots at my mental health and you drank the koolaid and started your superior act because you think being hired at ej is the hardest thing in the world 

Everyone liked you much better when you were fat.  Now you’re just an insufferable blowhard with a victim complex.  Standing in judgement of others when you don't even have your own shit together is not an admirable personality trait and why you were called out.  Time to stfu and move on. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ive proclaimed nothing of the sort  but thanks for the accolades hater.  :lol:  I only look down at people who seem to have a disproportionate amount of time to shit on others, from their glass houses, which is you and your schtick.  You’re clearly not too busy with whatever it is that you do.

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

And so do I.  But only here is having a nice home or car, even entrepreneurial accomplishments held against you by a small group of haters.  Trust me I get it, hell why would I admit that I owned a shit can business if I wasn’t anything but proud of it?  Do you have any idea how much grief I used to take from these hard hat Neanderthal laborers when I would pull onto a job site?  I laughed then and I’m still laughing now.  Same kind of haters who bust my stones because now I drive a “nice” car.  Haters gonna hate.  Drive what you want, but don’t throw fucking stones at me from your glass houses. 

Holy shit. Ma needed to finance your house at 60 because you couldn't get your own mortgage. 

Now being paid to manage other peoples money at EJ.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That must be why everyone stops by every weekend and texts/calls all week wanting to ride during the season.  Must also be why JPS treats me like royalty.  Btw, my brother and I cruised all around Long Island Sound with our wives on their yacht, so he stands me just fine.  Real classy bringing him into this.  And what I said is absolutely true about when I retire.  Some inherited, some earned.  How much of it that is your business:  ZERO.  How much class you have for bringing my brother/finances into it:  ZERO. 

Everyone liked you much better when you were fat.  Now you’re just an insufferable blowhard with a victim complex.  Standing in judgement of others when you don't even have your own shit together is not an admirable personality trait and why you were called out.  Time to stfu and move on. 

Ive proclaimed nothing of the sort  but thanks for the accolades hater.  :lol:  I only look down at people who seem to have a disproportionate amount of time to shit on others, from their glass houses, which is you and your schtick.  You’re clearly not too busy with whatever it is that you do.

You are simply incapable of being truthful.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Holy shit. Ma needed to finance your house at 60 because you couldn't get your own mortgage. 

Imagine that.  And already back making six figures after previous setbacks.  Murica.  You ever have any set backs in your life teamgreen?  What do you do, speaking of judging?  .

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Stay out of it please.  Simply not true.  :bc: 

always the victim,  you think you were attacked when i pointed out your blatant hypocrisy which you then doubled down on in later posts

Edited by Angry ginger

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Imagine that.  And already back making six figures after previous setbacks.  Murica.  You ever have any set backs in your life teamgreen?  What do you do, speaking of judging?  .

That's the beauty of America.  Anyone can make it.  Everyone has setbacks.

18 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

amazing isn't it,  really shows how much you should trust EJ's decisions on who to hire

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What does that have to do with anything...you make shit up here and "misremember" your bullshit constantly. You also said I make excuses for being a college educated painter which I have never done and you also have never explained what a "real" job is. Now you are blathering about glass houses which doesn't even make sense.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

it's your imagination keep going with your fables about how wonderful, sucessful and liked you are.  in the meantime everyone laughs at what a blowhard you are and how you think of yourself as some financial wizard when your nothing but an asset gather schmoozing old ladies.  

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What does that have to do with anything...you make shit up here and "misremember" your bullshit constantly. You also said I make excuses for being a college educated painter which I have never done and you also have never explained what a "real" job is. Now you are blathering about glass houses which doesn't even make sense.

it means nothing.  EJ is a cult,  woolie drank the koolaid now he thinks he is above everyone

Just now, Angry ginger said:

amazing isn't it,  really shows how much you should trust EJ's decisions on who to hire

EJ is a joke.  Just salesmen selling high cost financial products in small town USA.  Every town here has a local EJ branch.

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

EJ is a joke.  Just salesmen selling high cost financial products in small town USA.  Every town here has a local EJ branch.

no it's the most tremendous company ever and only hire the best of the best-  in woolies imagination.