Check your account email address ×

Baby boomers to hand down $68T in great wealth transfer

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

EJ is a joke.  Just salesmen selling high cost financial products in small town USA.  Every town here has a local EJ branch.

There are two here...population under 3000....the newest one is run by a nice gal that used to be the secretary at the local elementary school.

• Haha 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

This thread went well.

Like most of the bullshit threads the TDS sufferers start.

We have multitudes of wealth being handed downto the very same people who think Bernie and the government should pay off student debt.  What a perplexing situation.  

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Like most of the bullshit threads the TDS sufferers start.

You’re nothing but a stupid fucking parrot with this TDS bullshit....what does Trump have to do with baby boomers croaking?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, racer254 said:

The truth hurts.  The same people posting the same shit written by the same media.

Let me ask again slowly...what does Trump have to do with boomers croaking and passing along their wealth?

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

always the victim,  you think you were attacked when i pointed out your blatant hypocrisy which you then doubled down on in later posts

no you just have them fooled you lying POS

amazing isn't it,  really shows how much you should trust EJ's decisions on who to hire

it means nothing.  EJ is a cult,  woolie drank the koolaid now he thinks he is above everyone

woolie anytime you want to stop this feel free to shut the fuck up and quit being a whiny bitch.  

no it's the most tremendous company ever and only hire the best of the best-  in woolies imagination.

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There are two here...population under 3000....the newest one is run by a nice gal that used to be the secretary at the local elementary school.

yup but most learn some humility from setback,  the others become douchebags like woolie and his hero Trump

:lol:  wow.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  wow.  

What is wow...the fact that pretty much anybody can take a few tests and become an EJ advisor...it is kind of frightening.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

What is wow...the fact that pretty much anybody can take a few tests and become an EJ advisor...it is kind of frightening.

So go do it if its so easy.  I’ll give you 1000 bucks if you get a hiring offer.  Go for it.  Whats wow is how triggered a couple of you fucking clowns are.  

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So go do it if its so easy.  I’ll give you 1000 bucks if you get a hiring offer.  Go for it.  Whats wow is how triggered a couple of you fucking clowns are.  

I have no desire to work in an office all day schmoozing people and how am I triggered...you’re the one  denigrating what I do and saying it isn’t a “real” job while acting like you’re Warren Buffet. I was simply commenting on the EJ situation in my small town.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have no desire to work in an office all day schmoozing people and how am I triggered...you’re the one  denigrating what I do and saying it isn’t a “real” job while acting like you’re Warren Buffet. I was simply commenting on the EJ situation in my small town.

Oh and you two wind bags havent been denigrating me and the company I work for the past 2 pages or anything with zero response from me other than “wow”.    :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh and you two wind bags havent been denigrating me and the company I work for the past 2 pages or anything with zero response from me other than “wow”.    :lol: 

You know why that happens to you...A) You are an arrogant douche that looks down his nose at people and B) You are by far the biggest blowhard here about what you do for a living and there isn’t even a second place...Fortune 500 this...millions under advisement that...blah,blah,blah.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You know why that happens to you...A) You are an arrogant douche that looks down his nose at people and B) You are by far the biggest blowhard here about what you do for a living and there isn’t even a second place...Fortune 500 this...millions under advisement that...blah,blah,blah.

Anything else you need to get off your chest Jim?    :lol:  1000 bucks.  Go for it!

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:news:  

First it was I didn’t have a job and then it became I have no drive and ambition which is why I don’t have a “real” job....then the old arrogant fuck wonders why he gets shit. Hell he called the laborers on construction sites Neanderthals even as he is sucking their shit. 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Anything else you need to get off your chest Jim?    :lol:  1000 bucks.  Go for it!

Just explaining some things so you’ll quit crying.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You know why that happens to you...A) You are an arrogant douche that looks down his nose at people and B) You are by far the biggest blowhard here about what you do for a living and there isn’t even a second place...Fortune 500 this...millions billions under advisement that...blah,blah,blah.

Fixed, this ain't little leagues anymore.:lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First it was I didn’t have a job and then it became I have no drive and ambition which is why I don’t have a “real” job....then the old arrogant fuck wonders why he gets shit. Hell he called the laborers on construction sites Neanderthals.

Our Prime Minister called them basically a rapist in waiting.:lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Fixed, this ain't little leagues anymore.:lol:

1.3 trillion actually company wide. :lol: 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Our Prime Minister called them basically a rapist in waiting.:lol:

i was referring to the guys who’d constantly vandalized the units or give me or my drivers a bunch of shit-they looked down their noses at us.  If Jim thinks I look down my nose at anyone who works with their hands, hes just wrong.  Its lazy obnoxious peoplemImtake issue with.

BTW I was a fresh out of college dipshit when I went to work on Zug Island at one of my old mans job sites...rebuilding a Coke battery and every trade was there...I learned a lot about industry and hard work from those guys and it never once crossed my mind to look down at them in anyway...even the porta shitter pumpers. :green:

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW I was a fresh out of college dipshit when I went to work on Zug Island at one of my old mans job sites...rebuilding a Coke battery and every trade was there...I learned a lot about industry and hard work from those guys and it never once crossed my mind to look down at them in anyway...even the porta shitter pumpers. :green:

Yeah. You were  a real salt of the earth kinda guy,🙄too bad you’re a thin skinned cunt that can dish it out but whines when in comes back at ya now.

• Like 1