First time for everything.

Just passed through Salt Lake City Airport. I saw a black person with an emotional support dog. I’d never seen that before. Emotional support pets are typically more effeminate and frail. It was kinda weird seeing what looked like just a regular person with a support animal. 

Oh and by the way. Some way hot yoga pants in SLC. Wowza. A lot of nice butt. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Just passed through Salt Lake City Airport. I saw a black person with an emotional support dog. I’d never seen that before. Emotional support pets are typically more effeminate and frail. It was kinda weird seeing what looked like just a regular person with a support animal. 

Oh and by the way. Some way hot yoga pants in SLC. Wowza. A lot of nice butt. 

I spent a week in SLC this spring.  The hot milf ratio is high!!

Hot milfs there equal married at 19 and popped out 3+ kids and only do missionary position. Find the few that don't fall into this category and they are freaks in the sheets. Either Jack Mormons or non religious

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

my dog saw his first 2 black people ever this week. He's definitely not a fan. :lol: 

I have two labs that just love kids. The first little black kid the oldest dog had seen freaked him out a bit. He spent 20 minutes trying to lick the kids face I think he either thought the kid had mud on his face or that he might be covered in chocolate.

• Haha 5

I was sauntering through the hospital last Friday with Raina my therapy dog. Alzheimer’s patients that are otherwise dead to the world perk up when she walks on the ward. It’s so cool to see. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Hot milfs there equal married at 19 and popped out 3+ kids and only do missionary position. Find the few that don't fall into this category and they are freaks in the sheets. Either Jack Mormons or non religious

Well there Mr. Wise One, are you speaking from experience or did your friends purvey this info to you? :lmao:

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I was sauntering through the hospital last Friday with Raina my therapy dog. Alzheimer’s patients that are otherwise dead to the world perk up when she walks on the ward. It’s so cool to see. 

We bring our 2 Labs to see my Aunt at the memory care unit. The place completely changes. They all start smiling and calling. The staff loves it because they get a break from the craziness.

• Like 2

Just now, Big Crappie said:

We bring our 2 Labs to see my Aunt at the memory care unit. The place completely changes. They all start smiling and calling. The staff loves it because they get a break from the craziness.

Good for that care unit to allow those dogs. It’s probably the most impactful moments in my life to see the effect she has on those wounded by life events. If there’s anything that makes me believe in god, it’s the existence of a dog and our relationship to them. Beautiful stuff.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Good for that care unit to allow those dogs. It’s probably the most impactful moments in my life to see the effect she has on those wounded by life events. If there’s anything that makes me believe in god, it’s the existence of a dog and our relationship to them. Beautiful stuff.  

Small town facility. They know us and our dogs are well trained. My wife is thinking about going through the training and certification with Mandy, the youngest of the 2.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Well there Mr. Wise One, are you speaking from experience or did your friends purvey this info to you? :lmao:

Just my experience from living in the area for a few years. Give them even just the tip and they start expecting a marriage proposal  :lol: 

Ogden, just north of SLC, is a great little mountain town also. Strip clubs are the worst I've ever seen though....lame!

4 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Bringing my two labs to a nursing home would be like throwing a hand grenade except the hand grenade would do less damage. I wonder how grandma would feel about a 100 pound lap dog.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I was in the hood (Southside of Chicago) all afternoon. I probably saw about 529 black people. 

Some of these guys can’t believe you’re not dead. :lol:

39 minutes ago, Anler said:

I was in the hood (Southside of Chicago) all afternoon. I probably saw about 529 black people. 

You’re about the coolest guy I know.  Like right out of a Jim Croce song.