Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

FB_IMG_1553692691952.jpg

:lol:

I have a ton of fleeing the cops from field party stories.  Sadly,  most of the fields are now subdivisions .  Those were the days,  never even heard of anyone getting a minor in possession.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Cold War said:

I have a ton of fleeing the cops from field party stories.  Sadly,  most of the fields are now subdivisions .  Those were the days,  never even heard of anyone getting a minor in possession.  

Same here...keggers in the woods, sand dunes...rarely any MIP’s. 

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We had forest preserves where we grew up which are owned and maintained by the county. We had a pavilion in one of the woods where we used to have kegger parties on the weekends at night. Then all of the sudden you see a caravan of lights headed towards you and 200 kids running blindly into the woods at night. You would end up on a road about 2-4 miles from where you left the car and now you have to walk back without the cops seeing you. Good times!

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Same here...keggers in the woods, sand dunes...rarely any MIP’s. 

We used to have field parties where a hundred people would show up.  Two different high schools in pretty close  proximity.  The police would break up the parties and direct traffic so everyone could safely get out.  :lol:

Knowing everyone had been drinking.  

Every weekend kids hung out 100- 150 kids  in the parking lot or cruising around looking for next party.  We drive through town now and not a single car load of kids hanging.  Feel bad for them. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

We had forest preserves where we grew up which are owned and maintained by the county. We had a pavilion in one of the woods where we used to have kegger parties on the weekends at night. Then all of the sudden you see a caravan of lights headed towards you and 200 kids running blindly into the woods at night. You would end up on a road about 2-4 miles from where you left the car and now you have to walk back without the cops seeing you. Good times!

For sure. :bc:

my good buddy was like a jack rabbit. I swear that fucker could smell a cop a mile out.  It was common knowledge if you were at a party with him and any sign of cops he was bolting.  No phones then , sometimes he walk 10 miles home after running through woods. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

For sure. :bc:

my good buddy was like a jack rabbit. I swear that fucker could smell a cop a mile out.  It was common knowledge if you were at a party with him and any sign of cops he was bolting.  No phones then , sometimes he walk 10 miles home after running through woods. 

That was the other half of the story... Trying to reunite with your friends afterwards and figure out which ones needed to get bailed out. 

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We used to have field parties where a hundred people would show up.  Two different high schools in pretty close  proximity.  The police would break up the parties and direct traffic so everyone could safely get out.  :lol:

Knowing everyone had been drinking.  

Every weekend kids hung out 100- 150 kids  in the parking lot or cruising around looking for next party.  We drive through town now and not a single car load of kids hanging.  Feel bad for them. 

You still see it here at times..but nothing close to a 100.

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep, gathering in a large parking lot or field having fun waiting for the next party or big brawl to happen. Sometimes both

Every weekend. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i kind of feel bad that my kids didn't really get to experience that on a regular basis,  I know they both got drunk and high in HS but the bonfires were so much fun.  

Why didn't they get to experience it?

Just now, Anler said:

Why didn't they get to experience it?

cops really cracked down on most of the places that we used to do it in hard and kids these days jsut don;t seem to be that into that stuff.  don't even hear about too many house parties being broken up anymore.    

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

cops really cracked down on most of the places that we used to do it in hard and kids these days jsut don;t seem to be that into that stuff.  don't even hear about too many house parties being broken up anymore.    

Yeah I've seen that too. Had a friend whose kid was looking at juvenile detention for having a small amount of weed on him. When we were kids the cops would just take it from us and send us on our way. Same with booze for the most part. Trespassing in the woods at night though would get you a ride down to the police station. $50 ticket and a court date. 

Just now, Anler said:

Yeah I've seen that too. Had a friend whose kid was looking at juvenile detention for having a small amount of weed on him. When we were kids the cops would just take it from us and send us on our way. Same with booze for the most part. Trespassing in the woods at night though would get you a ride down to the police station. $50 ticket and a court date. 

Yep, they would take it and give it to their brother in law. WE always got kicked out , never got busted. That would have required paperwork and they didn't want to do it.

38 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep, gathering in a large parking lot or field having fun waiting for the next party or big brawl to happen. Sometimes both

We used to party on this back road out in the middle of nowhere.  Some of the best fights I ever saw went down on that road.  One fight would always lead to more as friends jumped in.  Even the girls would be in there throwing down.  Just a massive drunken brawl every weekend.  We stopped going when it was no longer partying, just guys  showing up to fight with anyone.  Lot of sucker punches getting thrown. 

17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We used to party on this back road out in the middle of nowhere.  Some of the best fights I ever saw went down on that road.  One fight would always lead to more as friends jumped in.  Even the girls would be in there throwing down.  Just a massive drunken brawl every weekend.  We stopped going when it was no longer partying, just guys  showing up to fight with anyone.  Lot of sucker punches getting thrown. 

That stuff got old fast for me too! I had one group of friends that would purposely go to other schools parties just to throw fists. Truck loads of guys showing up :lol: 

I was more about the girls and partying 

• Like 3