• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

Just now, s pump said:

You must have had bad parents.

why because he's pointing out the truth that the boomers destroyed america.  Started with their feel good anti american hippie bullshit then they fucked all the future generations to line their pockets once they realized money and power is way better than being a dirty hippie. 

Gen X FTW,  old enough that we aren't all snowflakes,  young enough we realize how fucked we were by the boomers.  :news:  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

why because he's pointing out the truth that the boomers destroyed america.  Started with their feel good anti american hippie bullshit then they fucked all the future generations to line their pockets once they realized money and power is way better than being a dirty hippie. 

Gen X FTW,  old enough that we aren't all snowflakes,  young enough we realize how fucked we were by the boomers.  :news:  

What you described are liberals not a generation. I think I'm a boomer based on my age but I'm no fucking faggot liberal. You guys can blame Our Generation for all you want but it's just more crying. Early snowflake syndrome.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, s pump said:

What you described are liberals not a generation. I think I'm a boomer based on my age but I'm no fucking faggot liberal. You guys can blame Our Generation for all you want but it's just more crying. Early snowflake syndrome.

I might agree that it does not describe both wolverton boys :news:  

1 hour ago, s pump said:

You must have had bad parents.

39 minutes ago, s pump said:

Sounds like the meme struck a nerve with you. 

BTW, my parents have been married for 35 years, multimillionaires and raised four kids who are all successful.

• Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

BTW, my parents have been married for 35 years, multimillionaires and raised four kids who are all successful.

Not at all, it's just comical this new narrative being pushed. Your parents apparently did okay. Didn't mean to strike a nerve was just busting your balls. The problems with this country weren't caused by the generation they were caused by the policies of the left. As you get older you'll get some more perspective. Yes I used that hold mantra.

Just now, s pump said:

Not at all, it's just comical this new narrative being pushed. Your parents apparently did okay. Didn't mean to strike a nerve was just busting your balls. The problems with this country weren't caused by the generation they were caused by the policies of the left. As you get older you'll get some more perspective. Yes I used that hold mantra.

Lol, yeah, you struck my nerve. It’s fucking opposite world here. :lol:

Self described ‘Conservative’ boomers own a lot of this shit too.

22 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Fuck dude, I've been married 35 years.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

ya fucker, i clicked that thing about 20 times

I had the real video too but couldn't get it from FB to here  :lol: I tried

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

It is a complete crock of shit and you know it.  Broad brushing an entire generation and ascribing blame for all of society’s ills is about as weak as it gets, yet you shit on boomers every chance you get.  Additionally, how about the Generation before and after the boomers?  Nancy Pelosi is almost 80 and not a booomer, she get a pass?  My brother is correct, most of the problems mentioned can be laid at the feet of the liberal ideology.  This same thought process also is responsible for the destruction of so many African American families as well.  It’s not an age or generation thing.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 2