Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:lol: How special!  Was he wearing a #me too shirt.   Would of loved to be a fly on the wall when they were discussing honoring a rapist.  He's a black man.....no angry white liberal will have the balls to do anything but clap.

Oh, it’s all good now.  He’s got a starring role in the next “Black Panther” movie: “Black Panther 2: Straight Outa Wakanda!”

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

They did!   :lol:

Didnt help ratings though....another beat down on top of last year’s beat down.  Poor Hollywood.

That was stupid. They make this big push for #metoo then they give an award to Kobe who has been accused by a couple women of rape. Its unreal how stupid some of these people are. 

4 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Im not sure about how many illegals actually vote but I know quite a few Mexicans who support Trump. I also know quite a few who dont like him. :lol: 

Ive been in the southwest for 2.5 months. Lots of hispanics here. I was able to interact with dozens of different hispanics over that time. Probably half liked Trump and half did not. I was surprised he had as much support as he did. 

I realize most of the ones that I interacted with were already here legally and they were small business owners. 

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ive been in the southwest for 2.5 months. Lots of hispanics here. I was able to interact with dozens of different hispanics over that time. Probably half liked Trump and half did not. I was surprised he had as much support as he did. 

I realize most of the ones that I interacted with were already here legally and they were small business owners. 

Hispanics have been in the southwest before mericans were. 

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

Am I missing the Sarcastic Font ?

Obrother increased your debt by 9 trillion dollars in 8 years

No, Obama was an economic genius.  Real numbers guy.

8 hours ago, Tinker said:

Am I missing the Sarcastic Font ?

Obrother increased your debt by 9 trillion dollars in 8 years

How many budgets did Obama pass that caused that? Those were the previous administrations budgets with continuing resolutions. And republicans are back to increased spending the first chance they got. Ronny started it all off. 

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

Screenshot_20180306-130714~2.png

:lol: I fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Fuckin' methed out ProCrossdresser riders. :snack:

28618953_1874667405898928_75307931324263

That there is a man with his priorities straight!!!

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Beta cat riders.. 

No such thing.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: I fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!

That there is a man with his priorities straight!!!

No such thing.  

The color scheme on that sled says otherwise. :lol: 

20 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

A good amount of Hispanics voted for trump. The ones that came legally wanted to get away from the Shitty riff raff the the democrats just let them in willy nilly 

also like 45% of women voted for trump

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

A good amount of Hispanics voted for trump. The ones that came legally wanted to get away from the Shitty riff raff the the democrats just let them in willy nilly 

also like 45% of women voted for trump

Remember the threads how everyone's wives were lying to them.....once they got in booth they were pulling for the cunt.   :lol: Women hate her more than men.