• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

29 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yep and it stinks of mall cop Anus too! 

I'm gonna' make you lick the MAGLITE!!! 

26 minutes ago, The One said:

Yeah right tough lot lizard !! All you do is mouth fucking lowlife dick sucker !!

You'll be gumming your food, and cocks, after I knock your teeth out with a 5-D CELL!! 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ran into Poo550 down on Fremont Street last night.  She was slightly more attractive than I had imagined.  

28870808_10155073508326513_7217245315432

The look on that guys face is priceless! :lol: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

The look on that guys face is priceless! :lol: 

When she saw someone snapping a picture of her she would immediately yell. "hey, you owe me money.  Give me $5 for that picture you just took."  Then she would get all agrtessive and shit like she was gonna beat someones ass.  Just like Poo550 does here.  :lol:  

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

When she saw someone snapping a picture of her she would immediately yell. "hey, you owe me money.  Give me $5 for that picture you just took."  Then she would get all agrtessive and shit like she was gonna beat someones ass.  Just like Poo550 does here.  :lol:  

Reminds me of the fight I got into with this fat kid in 6th grade.  I remember punching him in the belly and my fist just went in like 6 inches and basically did nothing, not hurting him.  What would you do if that behemoth came after you?! :lol:  :wtf:  

Edited by DriftBusta

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Reminds me of the fight I got into with this fat kid in 6th grade.  I remember punching him in the belly and my fist just went in like 6 inches and basically did nothing, not hurting him.  What would you do if that behemoth came after you?! :lol:  :wtf:  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Best thing any kid can do for themselves. Even if they get a few bruises 

A bully is never tough...they just hope you dont fight back...that makes them strong.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

A bully is never tough...they just hope you dont fight back...that makes them strong.

Exactly. Even if you’re little... they need to know that if they bother you then you’d better be ready to fight. Stops most bullying right there 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Exactly. Even if you’re little... they need to know that if they bother you then you’d better be ready to fight. Stops most bullying right there 

:thumb:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just to be clear, the fat kid was the bully :lol:   Love that video.

That’s what the little kid claims... both of their body language tells me otherwise tho

16 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

That’s what the little kid claims... both of their body language tells me otherwise tho

Marks talking about when he hit the fat kid in 6th grade. :lol:

17 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I'm talking about the fight I got into in 6th grade, big fat dude got into my face during a kickball game. #metoo

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Marks talking about when he hit the fat kid in 6th grade. :lol:

And in the interest of full disclosure, I also remember getting all knotted up by a little french kid the year earlier when I was in 5th grade.  I was taller than him and got a little lippy, think I pushed him or some shit on the playground.  About a second later, he was on top of me pummeling my head. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

And in the interest of full disclosure, I also remember getting all knotted up by a little french kid the year earlier when I was in 5th grade.  I was taller than him and got a little lippy, think I pushed him or some shit on the playground.  About a second later, he was on top of me pummeling my head. :lol: 

:owned:

:lol::bc:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

A French kid....? Woolie, no.... 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm talking about the fight I got into in 6th grade, big fat dude got into my face during a kickball game. #metoo

Ahhhh gotcha. Kick his ass, sea bass