• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

11 hours ago, Momorider said:

26231561_2059594167602920_68862465668993

It's scary to think that when you add the negros, latinos, muslims, bitter women feminists, liberal fucks all together, there were more of them, than Trumpers. HOLEE SHIT!!!

America is known as a " PERMISSIVE SOCIETY ". 

If it was in my power, I would build hundreds of new prisons. 

I would change the culture to where people would walk around with their heads bowed, like they do in Japan. You can't give anybody the finger on the AUTOBAHN. You can't call anybody a faggot in Sweden.

If some kid BULLIES your kid in school, I would have them arrested. 

You could still do what you want to do, but you would not be able to intimidate, bully, assault, or hurt anyone. Americans are way out of control, that's what is leading to so many ROAD RAGE incidents and assaults. 

It would not take long before people watched their fingers and their mouths, after they saw a few of their friends in handcuffs. 

It would not be easy to do this though. This is what's happening with the black community. Threy are REFUSING to yield to police authority, and the results are deadly. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

America is known as a " PERMISSIVE SOCIETY ". 

If it was in my power, I would build hundreds of new prisons. 

I would change the culture to where people would walk around with their heads bowed, like they do in Japan. You can't give anybody the finger on the AUTOBAHN. You can't call anybody a faggot in Sweden.

If some kid BULLIES your kid in school, I would have them arrested. 

You could still do what you want to do, but you would not be able to intimidate, bully, assault, or hurt anyone. Americans are way out of control, that's what is leading to so many ROAD RAGE incidents and assaults. 

It would not take long before people watched their fingers and their mouths, after they saw a few of their friends in handcuffs. 

It would not be easy to do this though. This is what's happening with the black community. Threy are REFUSING to yield to police authority, and the results are deadly. 

This is so special coming from a guy who cant make more then 3 posts without calling someone a faggot !

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

This is so special coming from a guy who cant make more then 3 posts without calling someone a faggot !

It's a cry for help or something, apparently he really wants to go to jail.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Anybody I call a faggot is only a joke, except 800 Dragon and his dupes, STD Retrograde, Awful Knobful, and 1 JerksKidsWeiners.  

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

It's a cry for help or something, apparently he really wants to go to jail.

Oh fuck no!! I have an inordinate fear of jail. Why the fuck would you say that? I have OCD, I can't stand to be near almost anyone, especially dirty prisoners. 

I n all homesty, I'm close to a genius. 

I posted about 4 hours ago how blacks refuse to yield to police authority.

An hour or so later, it's on FOX NEWS, the black kid trying to shoot the cops. I know them so well, I know their mentality so well, I know what's going on in the USA regarding the black community, so well. 

I really should be in charge of Homeland Security. 220,000 members. 

22 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Anybody I call a faggot is only a joke, except 800 Dragon and his dupes, STD Retrograde, Awful Knobful, and 1 JerksKidsWeiners.  

Oh fuck no!! I have an inordinate fear of jail. Why the fuck would you say that? I have OCD, I can't stand to be near almost anyone, especially dirty prisoners. 

Um, probably because you just went on a tirade about how people who act exactly like you do should all be thrown in jail...